IGNORED

So Then...

tin

...at those prices then?

I'm very tempted to switch from my seat in the Atyeo given the death of the atmosphere in there and was wondering who else is thinking about doing the same? Personally, I think demand will outstrip the 1,000 limit. Is this enough?

On another note, is it allocated seating in the EE or just first come first served ST's in there and sit/stand where you want?

Great iniative by the club!

...at those prices then?

I'm very tempted to switch from my seat in the Atyeo given the death of the atmosphere in there and was wondering who else is thinking about doing the same? Personally, I think demand will outstrip the 1,000 limit. Is this enough?

On another note, is it allocated seating in the EE or just first come first served ST's in there and sit/stand where you want?

Great iniative by the club!

Unreserved, so sit/stand where you want! As the 1000 are open to people who have a ST in other stands does this mean i have to be quick to renew my eat end ST, or will all current east end ST holders have main priority?

Unreserved, so sit/stand where you want! As the 1000 are open to people who have a ST in other stands does this mean i have to be quick to renew my eat end ST, or will all current east end ST holders have main priority?

I imagine the 242 of us will have our 'seats' reserved until April 11th (or whenever it is).

Finally City give the option of some truly 'affordable' tickets at Ashton Gate, exactly what I was calling for in the summer. A reward for loyalty as well.

City are in a good position if we get to the Prem as well as they can, by all means, bump the prices up to £500+ for all the 'Johnny come latelys'.

Big decision for me to make. Do I leave the commaraderie I've built up over ten-years or so behind and let the yuppy/non-singers drive me out of my seat? Or shall I cememorate the last three season's at the Gate with another 999 in the East End?

Easy decision ain't it! :chant6ez:

£185 to stay in the Williams with the coffin dodgers or transfer to the east end (I'm still under 21, 20 tomorrow)

Easy decision! I really cant wait for next season now.

I'm sure SL said before that prices would be frozen next season, ive been telling everyone i know for weeks that next season its going to cost me £185 for a Premiership Season Ticket, every single person has said that is a brilliant price.

This club really are starting to learn, fair play to them for thinking of the fans, it makes last years rise so much more bearable.

I don't think it is an admission from the club that prices were too high.... The way weve performed this season i hoenstly believe that since last summer our target has been get promotion, i have faith that the club were confident of taking this league by storm and they knew if they could get there by raising prices a little bit more than they should have for this season, they are able to reward us next season should we make it.

You cant deny that this club is at its best in its history possibly. Well Run, Well Managed, Well Supported.

I do that mate. The trains are pretty cheap if you plan ahead and get them in advance. It's definately worth it for the EE!

I did that for my three years at Southampton. Was a good craic especially if you meet some fellow City fans based at Uni or whatever that you can travel with.

Seems like a few of my mate's are transferring as well. Heard of at least 6 who are talking the talk now. :preacher:

I will be hoping to get a season ticket in the East End providing there are some left for me. I made the painful decision not to renew this season which I am regretting so much!

Would be great to see tin, pilnin etc in there we could get a good bunch of sound lads.

Its a cracking offer, no denying it. Thank you to the club for all of today's announcements - it truly is a fantastic time to be a BCFC fan, with positive after positive. I won't be transferring myself as I can barely see the Ateyo from the EE, so I'd be paying half the price, but seeing only half the game, but I can see why is it an attractive move for many, and I can see the club having no problem selling all 1000 at those prices.

However, part of the charm of the East End is it's noise and atmosphere. Judging by the atmosphere away at WBA/Plymouth, when we have got a larger number of people in one stand, the atmosphere is not as easy to sustain/doesn't get started. I have enjoyed, and commend, the positive contribution the EE has added to the stadium this season - it would be a shame if 500 of the 1000 people tranferred "to experience the EE atmosphere" without realising that it depends on them to make some noise too, with the noise suffering as a result.

Will have to wait and see I suppose.

Perhaps the club have missed a slight trick with this announcement however. As a second tier behind the current ST holders, the club should give a second priority for next season's STs to people who have all (or a certain number) of the remaining home stubs for this season. It would not only serve to increase attendances for the remaining home games, but will also give credit to those non-ST holders who have still done their bit to support the team this season.

MR

Its a cracking offer, no denying it. Thank you to the club for all of today's announcements - it truly is a fantastic time to be a BCFC fan, with positive after positive. I won't be transferring myself as I can barely see the Ateyo from the EE, so I'd be paying half the price, but seeing only half the game, but I can see why is it an attractive move for many, and I can see the club having no problem selling all 1000 at those prices.

However, part of the charm of the East End is it's noise and atmosphere. Judging by the atmosphere away at WBA/Plymouth, when we have got a larger number of people in one stand, the atmosphere is not as easy to sustain/doesn't get started. I have enjoyed, and commend, the positive contribution the EE has added to the stadium this season - it would be a shame if 500 of the 1000 people tranferred "to experience the EE atmosphere" without realising that it depends on them to make some noise too, with the noise suffering as a result.

Perhaps the club have missed a slight trick with this announcement however. As a second tier behind the current ST holders, the club should give a second priority for next season's STs to people who have all (or a certain number) of the remaining home stubs for this season. It would not only serve to increase attendances for the remaining home games, but will also give credit to those non-ST holders who have still done their bit to support the team this season.

MR

Valid points MR, but I can only see bigger numbers equaling bigger volume.

The talk at the moment is of ST holders transferring from other part of the grounds. These are clearly people that want a piece of that atmosphere, and when there, will (hopefully) sing their hearts out, helping to sustain and then improve the EE atmosphere.

Conversely, WBA on boxing day was big numbers, but with a big mix of people all chucked in together.

As for the view, you could always move further down the front? Especially as the blocks should be full so you won't be down there on your larry. Losing an East-ender brings a tear to my eye... :surrender:

:innocent06:

PS.. Collis, get in touch mate, about going to stoke, soton + baaaaaadiff.

So, there is a mighty 1000 seats available! Take into consideration the fact that the vast majority of EE ST holders will renew, then there is the massive interest from ST holders in other parts of the ground wanting to switch, that does i agree, benefit thos "loyal" fans who bought season tickets for season 07/08. No question about that.

But what about rewarding those fans who could not buy a season ticket for our present season? is there actually going to be any chance at all, that any of the 1000 allocated ST's will be left available for those fans? I appreciate the whole "early bird" offer, is great, but it is still only 1000 seats, and with the interest shown already i cant see any going on sale to the "un-loyal" fans who want to go in there next season.

So does this mean my seat is reserved untill April 11th even though ST holders from other stands can get an east end ST? How will they do this, just keep back 300 east end ST's?
Reserved until May 3rd, The 11th April deadline is the end of the early bird offer. After this date prices will rise.

MR

You raise a very valid point there and seconds before reading your post I had the same thought. This season in the pubs etc people moan cos they want to get in the EE as they want to be apart of the atmosphere. However when these same people have got into the EE this season they add very little to the atmosphere and instead are just there to experience the atmosphere. The problem I have with this is the fact that all the vocal singers are spread out and then the atmosphere has suffered. There has been games this season where on occasions the 250 have made more noise than when it has been used as an overflow. Possibly because of all the people in there who are there to sample the atmosphere.

If that happens then it will just end up like every other stand at AG.

You raise a very valid point there and seconds before reading your post I had the same thought. This season in the pubs etc people moan cos they want to get in the EE as they want to be apart of the atmosphere. However when these same people have got into the EE this season they add very little to the atmosphere and instead are just there to experience the atmosphere. The problem I have with this is the fact that all the vocal singers are spread out and then the atmosphere has suffered. There has been games this season where on occasions the 250 have made more noise than when it has been used as an overflow. Possibly because of all the people in there who are there to sample the atmosphere. If that happens then it will just end up like every other stand at AG.
I understand what you are saying but there is a reverse of that as well. I sit at the back of B block Dolman and would say that i start a lot of songs ( i have a big mouth). There should be a few coming with me who also start a lot of songs, so with that in mind i can see the Dolman being even worse next season than this one. If it is the same with all the other transfer's ( fans who start the songs) then the EE is going to be the only place to be if you want an atmosphere.

Archived