IGNORED

So Then...

tin

I understand what you are saying but there is a reverse of that as well. I sit at the back of B block Dolman and would say that i start a lot of songs ( i have a big mouth). There should be a few coming with me who also start a lot of songs, so with that in mind i can see the Dolman being even worse next season than this one. If it is the same with all the other transfer's ( fans who start the songs) then the EE is going to be the only place to be if you want an atmosphere.

Same here, I sit at the back of Block B. 4 of us have a season ticket and sing our hearts out, we'll all be moving to the East end. The only reason I didn't go in there this season was I thought you would get a load of hassle off the police.

Such a shame the club won't let you transfer your season ticket into the East end for any of the remaining games, tried to get in there for the Hull match but no chance!

Same here, I sit at the back of Block B. 4 of us have a season ticket and sing our hearts out, we'll all be moving to the East end. The only reason I didn't go in there this season was I thought you would get a load of hassle off the police. Such a shame the club won't let you transfer your season ticket into the East end for any of the remaining games, tried to get in there for the Hull match but no chance!
I was going to go in this season but was under the impression it was to be knocked down this summer and was worried i would then struggle to get a decent seat next season but now its staying i will be in there until we move to our new ground. Also where abouts at the back of B block do you sit?

I was going to go in this season but was under the impression it was to be knocked down this summer and was worried i would then struggle to get a decent seat next season but now its staying i will be in there until we move to our new ground. Also where abouts at the back of B block do you sit?

Sit about 4/5 rows from the back over by block A!

Oh yes happy dayz!!!!!! The little beauty!!!!!!! My boy has come home from school and when posed with the question of where to renew our tickets for next year says " Dad, can we go in the EE cos I am fed up with watching them all having a laugh singing and bouncing all the time when we are in the Dolman looking like knobs cos we are the only ones singing"

I say "Well its up to you son, the view aint great, the toilets are crap and the food is worse than anywhere else in the ground"

He says "At least you can stand up all through the game without getting told off Dad, and we can shout and sing. Plus if I cant see I can go and sit at the front"

I say "Son I am so proud of you"

He says " Why Dad?"

I say "Because son, you have at the age of 11yrs old worked out what following the City is all about"

So tata Dull Moan - Hello happy dayz!

(As he has saved me approx 300 quid I think that can go towards away games and a new replica kit when they come out)

Valid points MR, but I can only see bigger numbers equaling bigger volume.

The talk at the moment is of ST holders transferring from other part of the grounds. These are clearly people that want a piece of that atmosphere, and when there, will (hopefully) sing their hearts out, helping to sustain and then improve the EE atmosphere.

Conversely, WBA on boxing day was big numbers, but with a big mix of people all chucked in together.

As for the view, you could always move further down the front? Especially as the blocks should be full so you won't be down there on your larry. Losing an East-ender brings a tear to my eye... :surrender:

You're not losing an East-ender - have been Dolman block B the past few seasons and in with the coffin dodgers a few before that (with the exception of one game I can't remember when I sat in the EE next to Tony Baldrick!) Rather worryingly, most of the "desertees" to the east end appear to be some of my fellow singers from Block B, so I hope the atmoshere (which has really picked up this season) in that area doesn't suffer too much next season. Anyway, with the team in the Prem the whole full ground is going to be banging for a solid 90 mins every home game anyway! :noexpression: :fingerscrossed::innocent06:

MR

But what about rewarding those fans who could not buy a season ticket for our present season?

i got a ST to renew anyway but i reckon supporters who have a certain amount of POTD tickets should have more priority to get a first season ticket than any old glory hunter.

Something like say 10 or 15 stubs gets you a ST before the 'prawn sandwich brigade' general sale,that should apply for any stand.Shouldn't even need a stub as individual attendee's are all on computer. They should get a kind of loyalty reward /priority for their support whenever they could manage to get to a game.

We may end up with glory hunters that know less chants or sit even quiter watching Rooney,Lampard,Terry (if we get there of course)other than our team totally killing the atmosphere off.

Currently being a non season ticket holder (due to working overseas until November) I'm also waiting in anticipation of April 11th when i can hopefully guarantee my seat for next season irrespective of what division we're in, and hoping that the 1000 seats available in the East End don't sell out as some of the best games ive been to this year have been when ive been in there.

But i would imagine that more than this will be available and that they are only releasing this amount to guage demand in a similar fashion to this year. Reading the clubs statement about Plymouth Fans today and how they are not getting any more than 2000 ticket gives an indication of what we can expect in terms of away numbers next year (well in my opinion it does anyway).

So heres hoping to alot more than 1000 season ticket holders in the east end next year and plenty more bouncing round the ground!

Oh yes happy dayz!!!!!! The little beauty!!!!!!! My boy has come home from school and when posed with the question of where to renew our tickets for next year says " Dad, can we go in the EE cos I am fed up with watching them all having a laugh singing and bouncing all the time when we are in the Dolman looking like knobs cos we are the only ones singing"

I say "Well its up to you son, the view aint great, the toilets are crap and the food is worse than anywhere else in the ground"

He says "At least you can stand up all through the game without getting told off Dad, and we can shout and sing. Plus if I cant see I can go and sit at the front"

I say "Son I am so proud of you"

He says " Why Dad?"

I say "Because son, you have at the age of 11yrs old worked out what following the City is all about"

So tata Dull Moan - Hello happy dayz!

(As he has saved me approx 300 quid I think that can go towards away games and a new replica kit when they come out)

are you me and my son in disguise?????????

we were having the exact same talk,

eastend was were i was introduced to city in my younger years

and i would love to go back in there.

dolman b block has slowly died a death,

and we will be queing to swap to eastend on monday.

3 more transferring to the EE from the back of dolman block b. The cheapness of the EE nd lack of atmosphere in b block this season r the reasons for the move.

i wil also b traveling from uni every week but don't know where from yet! :noexpression:

seems this could be popular next season so if your thinking of moving over then don't leave it too late

season tickets holder seats are held up to the end of the season but for the EE,

frozen prices and wedlock existing season tickets renewals have untill 11th April

to claim their seats and cheap rate £250 after then you have till the end of the season

to reserve your seat at the rate of the start of this season £375 then after

the end of the season it is first come first serve on EE season tickets but seats could

become limited if season ticket holders from other stands choose to swap ready for next season.

the above time limit i guess applies for swaps but you can swap your existing

season ticket for the EE now but it will not come in to effect untill next

season, there is no swaps allowed now for you to sit there this season

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250791,00.html

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1250795,00.html

CHEAP EAST END SEASON TICKETS

City are reducing adult season ticket prices in the "East End" area of the ground for the 2008/09 season.

Adults can claim an unreserved seat in the Micra Wedlock Stand for just £250,

while under-21/over-65s/students pay £185 and under-16s - who must be accompanied by an adult - pay £100.

These prices are set to increase after April 11th.

The club has made 1,000 spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Existing season ticket

holders will have the first chance to guarantee their seat when sales start on Monday,

March 3rd (online from Saturday, March 1st).

Chairman Steve Lansdown told http://www.bcfc.co.uk/

"This latest initiative comes from our supporters liaison officer David Lloyd.

"We're listening to what supporters say, they want to be in there and we're giving them the option at an affordable price.

"This offer includes concessions and hopefully that will help fill up the stand and

get more people in there to support the team.

"As long as we know who's who in the East End then we're happy, so we're allocating 1,000 seats

for season ticket holders at a price that hopefully makes buying a season ticket affordable for everyone."

Existing season ticket holders who wish to transfer their seat in another part of the ground to

the East End should do this in person at Ashton Gate Stadium.

For a more detailed look at the news on 2008/09 season tickets visit

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250791,00.html

Archived