IGNORED

Supporters Trust Welcomes St Announcement

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

The Supporters Trust has today issued the following statement welcoming the season ticket news announced by the club, especially the rewarding of loyalty and the EE reductions:

Trust welcomes season ticket announcement

The Trust is also calling on the club to ensure that long-standing fans who, for whatever reason may not be ST holders, are given some form of priority over new converts when applying for match day tickets next season, should these be in very short supply.

The Trust is also calling on the club to ensure that long-standing fans who, for whatever reason may not be ST holders, are given some form of priority over new converts when applying for match day tickets next season, should these be in very short supply.

Realistically if we go up, I think there won't be any match day tickets on sale because we'll simply sell 16'000 (or whatever the home capacity) season tickets. If we are on about 10k something now then those other 4-5 thousand that have been coming most of the season will take the plunge.

Maybe I'm wrong...?

Realistically if we go up, I think there won't be any match day tickets on sale because we'll simply sell 16'000 (or whatever the home capacity) season tickets. If we are on about 10k something now then those other 4-5 thousand that have been coming most of the season will take the plunge.

Maybe I'm wrong...?

Won't the club restrict season ticket sales in that instance? To say a max of 15,000 and then 2,000 to sell on a match by match basis.

I wouldn't expect City to restrict season ticket sales, but they may introduce a ballot for seats that are available.

E.G Man U make fans become members, and then they send in ticket requests for certain matches - and then a ballot is made to see who gets the chance to have a ticket.

Maybe I'm wrong...?

I think you're right, though it irks me to admit it.

I imagine it will be similar to how cup tickets work at the moment for big games.

i.e. Match day tickets will go to City Foundation members as first priorty and possibly Trust members, then they will be released for general sale after that, though, as you say, I doubt there would be any left except perhaps against the less glamorous opposition.

Anyway, let's get there first.

Anyway, let's get there first.

agree with that

i get the impression some of us think we have qualified for the UEFA cup already

there is still a hell of a lot of work to do yet

we've got to fill the ground NOW, stay until the end, bounce around the ground and sing our hearts out,

then think about division one when we get there

I'm not surprised that the club have frozen ST prices after this seasons massive hike. Even if City were in the PL another increase would not have been graciously accepted by the majority of fans. Another season of moans and complaints and bad publicity regarding viewing prices is not what the club would want.

It'll be interesting to see what the POTD prices wil be but I guess that depends on which division City will be in.

agree with that

i get the impression some of us think we have qualified for the UEFA cup already

there is still a hell of a lot of work to do yet

we've got to fill the ground NOW, stay until the end, bounce around the ground and sing our hearts out,

then think about division one when we get there

Agreed.

A look of scorn and a hearty bollocking was handed out to two potential Johnny-come-lately's at work when discussing our premiership chances.

As a result two more will be bouncing around the East End for Hull :dancing6::dancing2:

Agreed.

A look of scorn and a hearty bollocking was handed out to two potential Johnny-come-lately's at work when discussing our premiership chances.

As a result two more will be bouncing around the East End for Hull :dancing6::dancing2:

Good stuff we need more of this. I keep trying in our office with the multi-national background we have here but so far no takers. I bet they'll be a lot scrambling for tickets if the 'P' word were to happen.

Good stuff we need more of this. I keep trying in our office with the multi-national background we have here but so far no takers. I bet they'll be a lot scrambling for tickets if the 'P' word were to happen.

I try as much as I can to get the glory-hunting Bristolians and people from outside Bristol who I have worked with to come along to games with me. I managed to get 10 non-City fans to the Boro cup game and 2 more are coming on Saturday (one of which has never seen us play before).

I expect it won't be so hard to convince them if we make the Prem! :innocent06:

I believe that there is a PL requirement for at least 5% of the stadium to be available as POTD.

Yup, page 145 of the premier league handbook

<snip>

Ticketing

4. A Club's ticketing policy should:

4.1 provide general information to the public about ticket availability and pricing, giving the

earliest possible notice of any changes and the reasons therefor;

4.2 aim to promote greater accessibility by the adoption of flexible and imaginative ticketing

schemes;

4.3 facilitate wider access to matches by the public by allowing for a broad range of ticket prices,

the more expensive effectively subsidising the cheapest;

4.4 allow for a reduction in the price of tickets for seats with a restricted view of the pitch;

4.5 adopt a system of concessionary ticket prices tailored to the needs of the local community;

4.6 give details of the availability of seating for disabled spectators and their carers and the pricing

policy in relation thereto;

4.7 set out particulars of any membership, loyalty, bond, debenture or similar scheme;

4.8 make available a method of payment for season tickets by instalments at competitive rates of

interest;

4.9 promote the availability of match tickets by reserving a reasonable proportion (at least 5 per

cent.) of them for sale to non-season ticket holders;

<snip>

Dan

Archived