IGNORED

Top Of The Championship!

citylad05

Its a great place to be - especially in March and with only 11 games to go. I'll definately be a QPR supporter tomorrow.

Who now can say that City are 'punching above their weight' and that the bubble will burst and City will struggle to survive? Its good to prove the pundits wrong.

Its a great place to be - especially in March and with only 11 games to go. I'll definately be a QPR supporter tomorrow.

Who now can say that City are 'punching above their weight' and that the bubble will burst and City will struggle to survive? Its good to prove the pundits wrong.

Are stoke home or away vs QPR?

At the start of this season, I'd have been satisfied with avoiding relegation, pleased with mid table, and ecstatic to sneak into the play offs. What i'm feeling now, **** knows!

That sums up the atmosphere down the Gate today

Furthermore, its good that GJ is proving those wrong and is in fact a Premiership manager rather than a Conference one............:whistle:

Furthermore, its good that GJ is proving those wrong and is in fact a Premiership manager rather than a Conference one............:whistle:

FANTASTIC RESULT. WELL DONE TO THE CLUB, THE TEAM, AND THE FANS.

COME ON QPR, COME ON CITY. I have lost my voice. The candle is still working.

MR

Win every game in march and we could go up by the end of march..... :coat:

:drunk2:

I'm with you me old mate anythings possible,but maybe near the end of april,btw youre avatar,, i recognise those puppies from somewhere ,its not your missus is it? :w00t: :coat:

I cant believe it i really can't!!! City top of the championship!!?? I mean city the top of any league, but the championship!!? Who would of thought that like 3 seasons ago!?? So close to it now its just unreal!!! This season we have been so great, everyone involved in the team, the players, mangment, landsdown, the fans - everyone. So lets keep it up and i think if we get there there could be some emotional scenes!!! COME ON CITY!!!! :winner_third_h4h: (i want that smiley to have 1 on the cup on 3!!)

I'm pretty sure that we are now "Top of the League - PROPER" for the very first time this season!

Even if Stoke happen to win tomorrow, they won't reclaim their place "PROPER", as we'll have a game in hand on them!

Come on you Reds! Keep this momentum up for another 11 games, and who knows where we'll be!

CTID!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I'm with you me old mate anythings possible,but maybe near the end of april,btw youre avatar,, i recognise those puppies from somewhere ,its not your missus is it? :w00t: :coat:

:dancing2::D :D :D

You can wish you saw erm before... i know i certinley do!! :banana:

Certinley keep you occupied woudn't they :D

TOP OF THE LEAGUE

BIG DELE ON 3 ALREADY WHERE ARE YOU ASHTONYATE.. SPEAK UP BOYO

WE ARE GOIN UP SAY WE ARE GOIN UP!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Come on you Reds...

Been thinking, and I reccon that the auto promotion places will come from team's in the top six (bar a minor miricle) so, with Watford and West Brom being clear and not being able to maintain it, a good run from a club now, should mean one of the two places secured!!!

Why not us????

:fingerscrossed:

Truely amazing, AMAZING.

Who would have thought it. I just cant believe it. Top of the league with only 11 games left.

Top stuff and keep it up lads.

21st best team in the best league(s) in the world

well, better than derby, fulham, reading, brum, and prob a fair few others

well done to GJ all the boys and the fans today

march and we're f'ing top - come on you reds.....

I've got to say i was so proud to be a City fan today. The support from the stands was brilliant (as it was vs Palace) and the roar after we eventually cleared that late scramble was like we had just scored! The players were brilliant against a decent side. We battled for everything and ran our selves into the ground, you couldn't have asked for anymore.

I felt absoulotely exausted at the final whistle and even a little emotional. Haven't stopped smilling yet and am still walking around the flat punching the air!

Who knows whats going to happen, but you get a funny feeling when your 6'7ft centre half scores a goal like that and we get away with that in the last min of normal time. It just makes you wonder. . . . . . :dancing2:

Archived