IGNORED

The Atmosphere

DavidNoble

My Grandad died this week, and I havent really been out, so was a bit nervous about today.

He wasnt a City fan, but I asked him yesterday when I went to see him in the funeral home if he could make me smile after a very hard week. Today was brilliant, and I was so proud of all of us, and the team.

It might sound stupid, but i'd like to think that my Grandad helped out in some way today.

Fair play to coming Dolls. Theres nothing like football to help you deal with stuff. x

Agree about Dolman B - absolutely fantastic noise today. Hopefully will persuade a few of you not to desert to the EE next season and leave me on my lemon!! Barely a quiet moment before somebody got another song started. Didn't hear the new McIndoe one get going properly though, which was a shame.

MR

Same i wuz lookin forward to hearing the mcindoe song but ah well deres always charlton

My Grandad died this week, and I havent really been out, so was a bit nervous about today.

He wasnt a City fan, but I asked him yesterday when I went to see him in the funeral home if he could make me smile after a very hard week. Today was brilliant, and I was so proud of all of us, and the team.

It might sound stupid, but i'd like to think that my Grandad helped out in some way today.

sorry to hear about that dolls. My Nan died the evening before our cardiff game at home in december. I had been looking forward to that game all season, so naturally really wanted go. But, it was hard to get out and I rang up my mates to say I couldn't really go and just didnt feel like it. But if it wasn't for my mates I wouldn't have had such a fantastic day. They told me I had to get out, try and keep my mind off things and the best thing I could do was watch this game! Seeing city get another 3 points and go top of the league is just what you need when things at home are down... I don't think the players actually realise how many people's lives they influence. If it wasn't for city I would of had a very shit week that week, but they made it that little bit easier. And I'm sure the same is for you Dolls.

I've only been to 7 home games this season, but with each game it just gets louder and louder! Its brilliant to hear the reports from other fans saying how much the fans are behind their team... and I really do hope that even if we did fail to go up this season, the support will still be as strong next season as it is right now. There is no reason why it shouldn't be!!

Agree about Dolman B - absolutely fantastic noise today. Hopefully will persuade a few of you not to desert to the EE next season and leave me on my lemon!! Barely a quiet moment before somebody got another song started. Didn't hear the new McIndoe one get going properly though, which was a shame.

MR

absolutely agree with that, even the A block were in full voice. just hope the new song to the tune of tinman kicks in, cos its bloody amazin

i just hope we don't return to the old ways against watford.

keep it up city

sorry to hear about your grandad.

don't feel silly. margaret asks her mum and dad for help when city needs a goal or a result

and it usualy works.both of them have past away but they are still there.

Archived