IGNORED

The Atmosphere

DavidNoble

TODAYS ATMOSPHERE WUZ AMAZIN ESPECIALY UP TO WHAT WE'VE HAD PAST FEW GAMES WHICH WAS HELPED BY THE EARLY GOAL AND EVEN THERE MANAGER APPLAUDED US AS HE WENT OFF, PLEASE MORE OF THE SAME OR EVEN BETTER TO GET US TO THE PREMIERSHIP

GREAT RESULT TODAY LADS, KEEP GOING, YOUR DOING US PROUD

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE :D

TODAYS ATMOSPHERE WUZ AMAZIN ESPECIALY UP TO WHAT WE'VE HAD PAST FEW GAMES WHICH WAS HELPED BY THE EARLY GOAL AND EVEN THERE MANAGER APPLAUDED US AS HE WENT OFF, PLEASE MORE OF THE SAME OR EVEN BETTER TO GET US TO THE PREMIERSHIP

GREAT RESULT TODAY LADS, KEEP GOING, YOUR DOING US PROUD

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE :D

Atmosphere was excellent for large parts of the game. Really encouraging for the rest of the season and beyond. You can see it raises the game of the players on the pitch. Everybody keep doing their bit, and the team will do theirs.

Well done everybody.

MR

That's exactly how I felt too.

Something changed today, so proud to be part of it

My Grandad died this week, and I havent really been out, so was a bit nervous about today.

He wasnt a City fan, but I asked him yesterday when I went to see him in the funeral home if he could make me smile after a very hard week. Today was brilliant, and I was so proud of all of us, and the team.

It might sound stupid, but i'd like to think that my Grandad helped out in some way today.

My Grandad died this week, and I havent really been out, so was a bit nervous about today.

He wasnt a City fan, but I asked him yesterday when I went to see him in the funeral home if he could make me smile after a very hard week. Today was brilliant, and I was so proud of all of us, and the team.

It might sound stupid, but i'd like to think that my Grandad helped out in some way today.

Fair play dolls

everybody helped including your gramps

great atmos - some of the songs in the last few mins gave me goosebumps - fantastic

lets keep it going, there were some big performances out there, boom boom in that wind, wilson came in and did a good job, johnson was excellent and mccindoe is mccindoe, so fit and consistent - he meant it when he said he was leaving wolves for bigger things

u reds.....

Sorry to hear of your loss Dolly, hope todays pressure release helped

God has spoken:

The stadium was bouncing. That was great because we want to have an intimidating atmosphere here.

They were so important. They saw the game out for us today as much as the players. Credit to our football club - days like today make you proud to be part of the club.

I'm sure your grandad had something to do with it......the atmosphere was a bit special today, don't normally believe in things like that but who knows?

Hey Marie, fair play to you girl. I've had a simular experience a while back and i'm sure that person was with me today! That win was for you and your Grandad !

Agree about Dolman B - absolutely fantastic noise today. Hopefully will persuade a few of you not to desert to the EE next season and leave me on my lemon!! Barely a quiet moment before somebody got another song started. Didn't hear the new McIndoe one get going properly though, which was a shame.

MR

We'll light a candle for your Grandad today.

Cracking day, we've set a president now, folks. (if that's the word?) - crazy kids, crazy drugs.......

In term's of some of our's beloved East End, I see it only a matter of time before the Club coinverse (crazy kids, crazy drugs...) with the third way (not hooligans, not happy clappers - craicest's) and make a bob or two out of marketing the unique experiance.

All credit to North Street for spear-heading the vision against all odd's.

Up The City! Let us take the EE into the New AG.

edit: thoughts with you Dolly

xx

Without doubt, the best atmosphere since Rotherham. I had stomach pains last night from the sheer tension of the match! Tenterhooks doesn't describe it. Couldn't relax the entire game, and have to admit to thinking we wouldn't hold out. But blimey the crowd was good - more than a 12th man. I'm sure the atmosphere helped the team; I KNOW it helped me!

Archived