IGNORED

Plymouth Promoted At Ashton Gate

Br 1st ol

after monday when q.p.r win they will be 8 points in front

of us in 2nd that gives us even more pressure to beat

plymouth on the tuesday :sub::sub: oh great! it just keeps

on getting worse :sub: lose tuesday then it is the play off's

for sure :sub:

It will be 6 points not 8 because they are 3 points ahead of us. I agree though if they win they can put loads of pressure on us to win and if we dont i'm afraid it will all be over.

and to make it worse, that means they wont need the points against QPR...we all know the fight can leave a team that is already up....

Yes, but it still means that they'll want them doesn't it? Especially against QPR as for two reasons below:

1: Plymouth will want their revenge for losing 3-0 Away to QPR earlier this season.

2: And most importantly to them, Plymouth will still want to walk out of Division 2 as the 'Champions' rather than the 'Runners Up'.

So if we beat them Tuesday and they defeat QPR when the times comes, well who knows? :sub:

Guest redeyes25
..and they struggled to beat Wycombe today. Keep the faith! It's all tp play for on Tuesday

Something that neither City or QPR could manage recently..

Most of the fans on this message board have been expecting Plymouth to fail all season (remembering animated gifs of boots and nosebleeds).. maybe its time to accept that we deserve it this season..

(remembering animated gifs of boots and nosebleeds).. maybe its time to accept that we deserve it this season..
they were about city beating plymouth and qpr not the

whole picture of the league, with 1 draw and 1 win on

qpr and one win and a game to come with plymouth

we ain't done bad over them so far, but we don't deserve

this division, not the fans anyway..

we let ourselfs down in the month of march :cool:

Guest Deepwater

Hey, I for one hope City do go up with Argyle, tomorrow night will be a brilliant atmosphere which will be hopefully repeated next season. Am amazed that you seem so sure the Mighty Greens are already up?

Best of luck to both west country teams for the rest of the season and look forward to more derbies.

Guest Green Lantern
they were about city beating plymouth and qpr not the

whole picture of the league, with 1 draw and 1 win on

qpr and one win and a game to come with plymouth

we ain't done bad over them so far, but we don't deserve

this division, not the fans anyway..

we let ourselfs down in the month of march :cool:

Come on, you can't deny that all year yourselves (and QPR) have been saying that Plymouth will fall away soon, purely on the basis that we were n't among the pre-season favourites. We're not up yet but we're very close. Looks like its now or never for that collapse a lot of you have seemed so certain of.

And re: struggling to beat Wycombe, they were unbeaten in 14 before playing us, taking points off yourselves and QPR during that period and just coming off an away win at Port Vale. If it had n't been for their keeper and the woodwork we'd have been 4 or 5 up by half time. I would n't draw much comfort from that result.

If we get a win tomorrow they will then have the chance to get promoted by beating QPR and with the way that QPR are conceding goals and Plymouths defensive record is second best in the league they have a great chance. Where is it being played, Home Park or Loftus Rd?

Come on, you can't deny that all year yourselves (and QPR) have been saying that Plymouth will fall away soon, purely on the basis that we were n't among the pre-season favourites. We're not up yet but we're very close. Looks like its now or never for that collapse a lot of you have seemed so certain of.

And re: struggling to beat Wycombe, they were unbeaten in 14 before playing us, taking points off yourselves and QPR during that period and just coming off an away win at Port Vale. If it had n't been for their keeper and the woodwork we'd have been 4 or 5 up by half time. I would n't draw much comfort from that result.

yeah true some city fans have said that but i always thought

since xmas it would be a 2 way battle for 2nd between city and

q.p.r , but who knows :cool:

I, REALLY HOPE THAT THEY DON'T GET PROMOTED TOMMOW NIGHT, AS ME AND MY TWO BOYS WILL BE LIVING IN HELL, AS WE ARE COMING UP FROM PLYMOUTH (AS WE DO FOR EVERY HOME GAME) AS THAT'S WHERE WE LIVE AND I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF HUNDRED QUID IN BETS WITH WORKMATES WHO SUPPORT ARGYLE.

Guest green army coming to get ya

we will do in your back yard and even if we dont we will still go up as champions when we beat qpr we havent lost at home park since you beat us in the leauge .

qpr wont wont get a result when 18 000 green army fans are packed into the THEATRE OF GREENS.

Archived