IGNORED

2 Away Games Next

PAPA650

As you all know 2 away games next !!!!

what do you expect 6 points or is that expecting to much i'd be happy with 3 points to keep up with the pace !! some thing no 1 seems to be doing on a regular basis is solid form ?

i will be at next 2 away games and charlton seems very hard game more than happy to take a point up there ? leicester will be a good test to the boys and GJ selection !!!

iv always been 1 for 2 up front and though adebola is doing cracking job still feel some support ie 2 forwards would do the team more good ? would like to see trundle and adebola up front and even more brooker there !! i feel the latter would pair up well ! SB has scored 3 in 3 and surelly D DAY is coming for GJ and SB to come to some agreement about his future towards the club !! i'v said in the past JEVO was'nt given the chance to to impress but still feel SB will come good even though alot of you feel he is not up to scratch !! with out trial who can judge ? at cheltenham he is not getting same service as he would at at city so who can judge with out testing the water ? got to add to numerous topics on forum todays atmosphere was excellent in all ends and give's me great dilema about about getting season ticket to east end next season as several of the boys in the crew are debating from moving from dolman B block to east end due to lack of atmosphere in dolman as a rule !! some thing i must add was excellent today and if maintained we would not be contiplating moving to the east end next season ????????????

so come boys and support cant see us of getting a better chance of going to the promise land lets take whilst it is in our own hands 6 wins and i feel we will be there

come on you redssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :englandsmile4wf:

We've got a terrible record against the London teams this season. I would be more than happy with a point at Charlton. :unsure:

We have, and its not been good for us London exiles, I've got someother mates comin with me, again, on Tues ... hopefully they'll be able to see why we're top of the league :)

I think the thing about no-one doing the double over us this year is important psychologically to GJ - these are the last 2 teams who can possibly do it, so if we avoid defeat in both i'll be happy but i think we can get 4 pts (a Charlton supporting friend of mine is very nervous about the game) and maybe even 6 !! (Leicester are even more inconsistent than the rest of this league .... apart from us :))

We need to not lose at Charlton, so that will effectively end their hopes of an automatic spot. Next priority is beating Watford, and if we can't do that, not losing to them. Lose those two games and we need 6 points from Leicester and Plymouth, beat Charlton & Watford and any points from the other games are a bonus.

Looking for a draw at the Mem next week to give WBA an even bigger fixture pile-up, as they are still look to be the best equipped to put together a strong run.

Just checked out the fixtures, Stoke and West Brom look to have a reasonable run-in, and Watfords is really horrible, although as they have to play us and Stoke in a week, it's very much in their own hands. Charltons is not too bad, so we don't want to let them get back in the race.

If we get 4 points i will be ecstatic! I am really looking forward to Watford in a fortnight time, I'm going to be buzzing for that one. All ifs and buts and alot of water has to run under the bridge before then. Also looking forward to WBA's run being extended in the FA cup aswell.

Come on City!

Archived