IGNORED

Who's Going To Cardiff?

red angler

Anyone know roughly how many we sold today?

Forgot to ring up today, have to make sure i get them tomorrow!

No idea on the exact numbers BUT...

I phoned first thing this morning (10.00am) and it took several attempts to get myself into the queue, finally got Cardiff and Southamptoon tickets though -wahoo!

I'm gettin mine tomorrow. Anyone know if i can get a student ticket even though my season ticket is an adult one?

Why will it take 6 - 7 hours on the coach?

Coaches leave AG at 11.15am - almost 4 hours before ko.Cardiff is only 50mins away by car and maybe a hour fifteen by coach.The coaches will be held up by the police in some lay-by outside Cardiff for ages before the game and then escourted through' the traffic to NP by about 2.30. Thats over 3 hours for starters.

Then you have the return journey.Maybe not as long as getting there but between 5 and 6 hours on a coach all told nevertheless and all without a beer as well.

Coaches leave AG at 11.15am - almost 4 hours before ko.Cardiff is only 50mins away by car and maybe a hour fifteen by coach.The coaches will be held up by the police in some lay-by outside Cardiff for ages before the game and then escourted through' the traffic to NP by about 2.30. Thats over 3 hours for starters.

Then you have the return journey.Maybe not as long as getting there but between 5 and 6 hours on a coach all told nevertheless and all without a beer as well.

Or they could take us straight from Ag into Tinnion Park at around half 12 where there will most likely be less fans around than there would be at 2.30.

Or they could take us straight from Ag into Tinnion Park at around half 12 where there will most likely be less fans around than there would be at 2.30.

So you'll be standing around in the cold for two and a half hours...no thanks!

So you'll be standing around in the cold for two and a half hours...no thanks!
I would rather that than sit on the coach for a few hours doing nothing. At least standing around we can have a good sing song and some bouncing around to keep us warm. This could be City's last ever visit to NP so I'm not going to be missing that.

I take your point Robbored but I'm going there to support the team. Besides, having just driven to Charlton and back with the Leicester trip to come shortly it might make a pleasant change to take the slow coach to baadiff.

Given the choice it would probably have been train or car, I'll give you that.

4 of us from newport just got ours :winner_third_h4h:

we have to drive to cardiff 7-10 miles and get on a CATS to drive 1-2 miles and we have to pay £12 for that privalage :winner_third_h4h:

shortace match to travel 4 us and one of the dearest :bruce_h4h:

hope it will be worth it

going to enjoy winding up all boys this end :englandflag:

Well I've picked up my coach tickets for Cardiff,Route 6, but is says on them "Departs from Winterstoke Rd car Park" I'm supposed to be getting on at Burnham on Sea :unsure: .

Does anybody else have their route 6 tickets? what does it say on yours??

Archived