IGNORED

I Really Enjoyed That!

Tim K

OK, so it was a shame we didn't get all 3 points, but the atmosphere in the City end was great and we played them off the park second half...apart from a couple of dodgy moments at the back.

After the QPR game I thought that promotion was a bit far fetched to say the least, but when we were chanting 'top of the league' and ee i ee i ee i o it really felt like we were serious contenders. Now I believe it's really possible. Fantastic!

We made a lot more noise than the Charlton fans..at least it sounded like it to me! But then we would - we're top of the league!

C'mon you reds! Johnson is a legend, and we are going up!

OK, so it was a shame we didn't get all 3 points, but the atmosphere in the City end was great and we played them off the park second half...apart from a couple of dodgy moments at the back.

After the QPR game I thought that promotion was a bit far fetched to say the least, but when we were chanting 'top of the league' and ee i ee i ee i o it really felt like we were serious contenders. Now I believe it's really possible. Fantastic!

We made a lot more noise than the Charlton fans..at least it sounded like it to me! But then we would - we're top of the league!

C'mon you reds! Johnson is a legend, and we are going up!

Quality

Having to listen to the commentary from home I can assure you that you could not here any Charlton singing, all through the game it was constant chants from the 1500 fantastic City Fans. Even the flare got good commentary. Well done to all and I'm sure you had a great night.

The city fans who travelled to Charlton last night done us proud!!! Whether you were listening on World, or getting reports on Sky Sports, all you could hear was our amazing supporters!

Brilliant, it sent shivers down my spine.......well done to you all!

What a performance, bring on Leicester!

Red army

The city fans who travelled to Charlton last night done us proud!!! Whether you were listening on World, or getting reports on Sky Sports, all you could hear was our amazing supporters!

Brilliant, it sent shivers down my spine.......well done to you all!

What a performance, bring on Leicester!

Red army

It was quality through and through. Support (never heard anything near that all season), the play on the pitch was perfect and in the second half we were all over them like a rash. This morning I am ever more proud of the lads and what they acheived last night - fairly unlucky not to take all 3 points.......onwards and upwards

Listened to BBC Radio Bristol comm with a couple of Baadiff friends and even they were impressed with with the non stop support

Said it sounded like we have 3k+ there and could not believe it when radio said 1k

Most impressive was the way the support lifted the team for 2nd half

They are not looking so forward to our visit to Ninian anymore

By the way - apart from away games (when cant go) has anyone else stopped listening to the absolute crap BBC Radio Bristol?

I used to listen everyday (in house before work - to & from work in car etc) but the constant crap about how great the gas fans are (all 3993 of them) has made me switch them off for good (especially that stupid ex HTV gay twot in the morning)

106FM from now on

The general consensus on the train last night was around 2,000 City.

The away support has been fantastic for most of the season, but this was something special. Right from the Charlton goal it was constant support and after we scored it was electric. I think if McIndoe's free kick had of gone in the stand would have collapsed under the bouncing.

Some lessons to be learned about acoustics and how to redevlop a stadium to accommodate an atmosphere. The away end really leant itself to maximising a passionate support. I think we'll find it harder at Leicester's bowl.

Listened to BBC Radio Bristol comm with a couple of Baadiff friends and even they were impressed with with the non stop support

Said it sounded like we have 3k+ there and could not believe it when radio said 1k

Most impressive was the way the support lifted the team for 2nd half

They are not looking so forward to our visit to Ninian anymore

By the way - apart from away games (when cant go) has anyone else stopped listening to the absolute crap BBC Radio Bristol?

I used to listen everyday (in house before work - to & from work in car etc) but the constant crap about how great the gas fans are (all 3993 of them) has made me switch them off for good (especially that stupid ex HTV gay twot in the morning)

106FM from now on

No way was it 1k. We basically filled their stand which is about 5k capacity

106FM from now on

I still had it tuned in from last night so though would listen to it this morning to hear about how City are TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Had to switch it off not long after as they were asking Sag heads to send in their messages of support for some no-mark cup game on Sunday

FTG (and their pathetic crowds!)

Archived