IGNORED

How Many Bristol City Overseas Supporters On Here.

JudgeRed

How many overseas suspporters come on this forum & what country are you in?

drinking a celebratory cider in Khartoum, Sudan

looking forward to a short trip back to Blighty at Easter and seeing the boys get another 3 points against Norwich at the Gate

I'm in the not so sunny Moscow for the year!! I'm also back for the Norwich game......I cannot wait!! Been listening to every game on BCFC World tearing my hair out for the most part.

I'm back in England from June though and dreading the fact that I may not be able to get a season ticket and watch City next season meaning that one tortuous season of being unable to visit the Gate every week may turn into two!! Anyway.....time will tell!!! Just hoping that I won't bemoan missing the best season of my lifetime.......and that there will be even better ones to follow!!!

REDOXO Checking in from (Normally) Chicago Illinois.

However for this week only I'm in Barcelona...I went to the Barca V Celtic game this evening whilst being texted/called from Charlton, Bristol, Guildford etc on things at the Valley. Jamies goal was met with a short song and dance at the Nou Camp...So if Barcelona come sniffing around for our mercurial CB...You know why.

In my 60's with business interest in Branson Missouri and Australia. I spend about 4 months each in England/USA/ Australia.

I will be in Bristol for April/May as it may be my last opportunity for such a huge event, oh yes, and I can afford to.

As an aside to overseas supporters, consider this.

You can subscribe to "matchlive" via the BCFC main site. Listen live to each game and watch the higlights several days later. Within a week you can buy the dvd of the match and watch the game as many times as you want to.

Having done all of the above, the replays of the dvd are the best item for match analysis. You see everything from different angles and in slow motion. Thats why GJ uses the dvd replays for team match analysis.

Not being critical, but the match dvd has a much better match view than from the East End, and I've experienced both for more than 50 years.

We are spoiled for choices, and overseas supporters will have every game at their finger tips next season in the Premiership.

How many overseas suspporters come on this forum & what country are you in?

Yet another Australian entry. I live close to Melbourne in the Dandenong Hills (think Mendips but with Euralyptus Trees ). My first visit to Ashton Gate was in March, 1957. We moved to Australia in the 60s and I have followed City's progress (and near demise) at long range ever since.

My hope is that when (not if) City makes elite status, I'll actually be able to watch them in action as local Cable Television covers Premiership games.

Pablo reporting in from a sunny Blue Mountains around 22 degrees C just near Sydney, Oz.

also like to report that ex BC player Luke Wilkshire is going great guns as regular

for FC Twente in the Dutch Eredivisie (First Division) - they are currently in 7th place

Aussies would also know that he was one of the stand-out performers in alst month's

WC qualifier 3-0 win vs Qatar

great to see Carle fitting in well to City's team - hope he scores soon!

Yet another Australian entry. I live close to Melbourne in the Dandenong Hills (think Mendips but with Euralyptus Trees ). My first visit to Ashton Gate was in March, 1957. We moved to Australia in the 60s and I have followed City's progress (and near demise) at long range ever since.

My hope is that when (not if) City makes elite status, I'll actually be able to watch them in action as local Cable Television covers Premiership games.

They already have championship games on Foxtel in case you didn't know. Highlights are also on on Tuesday nights.

Archived