IGNORED

How Many Bristol City Overseas Supporters On Here.

JudgeRed

Rella here in Amsterdam. Popped down to see the locals version of our "Red and White" army recently against Sparta. Not a bad stadium I have to say but still prefer the Gate! There's even a concrete moat to stop you getting on the pitch to celebrate! And as for the roof....come on fellas!

Belfast Norn Iron. Lived in Bristol from the age of 2 untill i moved back to Belfast aged 13. Get loads of stick over here cus i support City and everyone over here are glory hunters who support teams like Liverpool, Man U etc but Bristol City is in my blood. City till i die!!! :city:

Been living in California for 8 years and have just moved 2 hours north to Santa Cruz. At long last I have a decent pub (Britannia Arms) with Blackthorn on tap where I can make a drunken spectacle of myself when the boys are playing on Sky. Even got some bewildered yanks singing 'flying high.." after the Palace equaliser.

LOVING THIS SEASON!!!

They already have championship games on Foxtel in case you didn't know. Highlights are also on on Tuesday nights.

Thanks, yes I know, but I've promised myself that I'll subscribe to the Foxtel Sports Channels , on pay (and pay and pay and pay) TV when we make it to the Big Time.

post-8505-1204801186_thumb.jpg

Bondi Beach, Australia. Been here 18 yearrrrrrrrs. via other places originally from Backwellpost-8505-1204801273_thumb.jpg

Some look at me mad like when i tell them I got my car painted in my football team colours. I got my beautiful Vdub restored and the red matches the colour of my sons city shirt he was forced to wear as a youngster.

Oh, my god, bring on the end of the season. I can't sleep I am so excited/nervous.

How is Nick Carle going?post-8505-1204800825_thumb.jpg

Archived