IGNORED

Scrumpylegs

That is truly disgraceful, What with Rovers after a Plymouth place and Donny in the hunt for the autos. And then by magic on Sunday 7-8000 more of them will turn up. There support is well and truly ###### shit. Feed the Heff and he will score.

No not our away following at Charlton tonight but the attendance at Bristol Rovers home clash with promotion chasing Doncaster Rovers !! :laugh:

Never has the term "One team in Bristol" been more appropriate !!

:goingup:

At the very least, you would have expected their team to turn up. Wahey! :innocent06:

MR

My parents live right next to the ground and I had to drop them home last night. We got to their house at around 8.10pm and to be honest you could hear a pin drop. The flood lights were on, but no one was home!!!

It was almost as if the groundsman was doing some work up there.

MM

So far I've seen "It's a misprint" "It felt like 6000" and "It was announced 5933"

Whatever the real figure, it's still less than half our average attendance.

There really is only one team in Bristol.

I was told by a rovers fan that there announcer also said that Coppinger scored.......... (It wasn't Sam Mason was it?)

Oops, missed this when I started another thread on the same theme.

Don't care if they have a big game coming up next weekend and that it was a nothing midweek game, for a city as big as Bristol, for them to get under 4000 is utterly pathetic.

Per capita, that must make them one of the most poorly-supported teams in Britain if not Europe.

Can any stattos confirm this?

But we still don't have 1% of the passion Gasheads have of course...yeah right.

It's a misprint that has been repeated on rovers' official site then!
Does that also mean many attendances of there were misprints last season? Whoever is responsible for this surely needs to be sacked.

Just saw that attendance. If true that is really pathetic!!

Population of Bristol: Circa 400,000 (conservative estimate based on a variety of sources).

Therefore, less than 1% of the city turned out for their game last night.

Any gasheads floating around?

Less than 1% of their fans have showed up on thsi thread so far. ;)

To be honest, I wouldn't be revelling in this quite so much if weren't for the fact I've heard Gasheads mocking our attendances all season. A desperate bid on their part to belittle our achievements thus far.

Guest Eamer
that is shocking weres there 40,000 that went to wembley

Listening to the radio and calling in complaining that Yeovil are on it again most likely... seems to happen more often than not.

It was probably 6000, I didn't hear the official attendance but it definately wasn't 3933 :D

Yes don't get me started on the 40k at wembley, just like sunday will be a sell out as well. I'm a season ticket holder, and it pi**es me off when I hear that people I stand with week in and week out cant get a ticket for WBA because they didn't get to the ground early enough because of work commitments.

Everyone has their glory hunters, but I think our attendances could of been a lot better this season for our first season back in League 1. Just my opinion though :)

It was probably 6000, I didn't hear the official attendance but it definately wasn't 3933 :D

Yes don't get me started on the 40k at wembley, just like sunday will be a sell out as well. I'm a season ticket holder, and it pi**es me off when I hear that people I stand with week in and week out cant get a ticket for WBA because they didn't get to the ground early enough because of work commitments.

Everyone has their glory hunters, but I think our attendances could of been a lot better this season for our first season back in League 1. Just my opinion though :)

I assume these people are not season ticket holders otherwise they could have got a ticket? If they really wanted to go to the WBA game they could have got tickets but obviously didn't go to any effort to get tickets. So for that reason I have no sympathy for them unfortunately.

:laugh:

I assume these people are not season ticket holders otherwise they could have got a ticket? If they really wanted to go to the WBA game they could have got tickets but obviously didn't go to any effort to get tickets. So for that reason I have no sympathy for them unfortunately.

The person I am talking about who stands by me is not a season ticket holder but DOES attend every home game, he queued up when they went on general sale but the tickets had sold out 45mins prior, we handed out vouchers at the Tranmere game, hence the attendance of nearly 8k so the part timers who only went to that game to get a voucher would of probably got a ticket for the WBA. My friend had to work in the day so couldn't get there straight away, there should be a scheme in place that does reward the loyal supporters who do not have season tickets.

BTW Can anyone get me a ticket when you play Liverpool next season please?? :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

The person I am talking about who stands by me is not a season ticket holder but DOES attend every home game, he queued up when they went on general sale but the tickets had sold out 45mins prior, we handed out vouchers at the Tranmere game, hence the attendance of nearly 8k so the part timers who only went to that game to get a voucher would of probably got a ticket for the WBA. My friend had to work in the day so couldn't get there straight away, there should be a scheme in place that does reward the loyal supporters who do not have season tickets.

BTW Can anyone get me a ticket when you play Liverpool next season please?? :laugh::laugh:

Pah, What's a day off work to secure tickets for what is one of the biggest games in your clubs tickets. Sorry but I have took so many days off work in the past and gone to hell and back to secure tickets for games and generally use up over half of my holiday entitlement a year to go to City games. Why does that person not have a season ticket or even a half season ticket if they attend every game?

Pah, What's a day off work to secure tickets for what is one of the biggest games in your clubs tickets. Sorry but I have took so many days off work in the past and gone to hell and back to secure tickets for games and generally use up over half of my holiday entitlement a year to go to City games. Why does that person not have a season ticket or even a half season ticket if they attend every game?

I cant answer why he does not have a season ticket, and yes I see your point re holidays, I would do the same, although I don't know his situation re holidays, maybe they ran from March to March and he didn't have any I don't know, but the point is I believe there should be some scheme in place rewarding loyal supporters who attend every game but do not have a season ticket.

When you get promoted I bet tickets will be like gold dust for the likes of Man U, Chelsea etc, I'm sure you would find it unfair for a glory hunting supporter to get a ticket over someone you know and who attends matches come rain, shine, prem or League 1??

Soooo any chance of that Liverpool ticket then??? :D

I cant answer why he does not have a season ticket, and yes I see your point re holidays, I would do the same, although I don't know his situation re holidays, maybe they ran from March to March and he didn't have any I don't know, but the point is I believe there should be some scheme in place rewarding loyal supporters who attend every game but do not have a season ticket.

When you get promoted I bet tickets will be like gold dust for the likes of Man U, Chelsea etc, I'm sure you would find it unfair for a glory hunting supporter to get a ticket over someone you know and who attends matches come rain, shine, prem or League 1??

Soooo any chance of that Liverpool ticket then??? :D

Yes, they could call it a 'stupid voucher'.

Archived