IGNORED

Tinnion

Guest Rob

Not going to slate him but even by his own standards he has been considerably below par recently and i am not going to offend him and say he should be rested because his age doesnt come into it, he is just going through a blip in form and we cannot afford off form players in these last few games.

Not going to slate him but even by his own standards he has been considerably below par recently and i am not going to offend him and say he should be rested because his age doesnt come into it, he is just going through a blip in form and we cannot afford off form players in these last few games.

I agree and it sounds like Darren Caskey could come in for him after Danny Wilson said on Radio Bristol he should play a part.

Guest Bootylicious

I would play Wilkshire against Plymouth instead of Tins. He hasnt been his best of late (despite one superb pass to bell today!) and i think Wilkshire has the ability to replace him.

I thought Wilkshire played well when he came on against q.p.r and was surprised he didn't get a chance today as I think Tinnion needs a rest. I was even more surprised when Wilson didn't change it as Swindon were running that midfield and both Tommy and Tinnion were so tired

I felt Clayton could have done well in the middle today with the ball being in the air so much and the battle taking place. He would have put daffy foot Matt Hewlett in his place!

Dilema - Tinmans vision and passing, and ability to run for the 90 mins (and yes he still can and did today) versus, Wilkshire's ability and passing and more attacking approach. Maybe time to give Luke a go against Plymouth?

Archived