IGNORED

Steve Phillips

Guest Rob

I think he should have done personally although i had a poor view of it. It was fairly central and keepers shouldnt be beaten from the distance it came from. Saying that it was a total fluke, no1 expected it and if we asked Fallon to do it again- HE COULDNT- SIMPLE.

I can't understand this, you get people complaining because Phillips stays on his line and now complaining because he wasn't on his line. In my opinion he was in the right situation for what was happening and it is just one of those lucky goals which you probably won't see again

I can't understand this, you get people complaining because Phillips stays on his line and now complaining because he wasn't on his line. In my opinion he was in the right situation for what was happening and it is just one of those lucky goals which you probably won't see again
I'm not having a go thats why i said unlucky to him. But quite frankly goalkeepers should not be beaten from outside the area generally. Also i think you find people want Phillips to come off his line for crosses not flukey overhead kick attempts.

If it wasnt for phillips we wouldnt of even got a point from todays game,he made about 3 point blank saves in the second half.Also if phillips never saved the shot from thorpe last saturday then we would be doomed we wouldnt even have a chance of automatic but thanks to phillips he got us all 3 points last saturday.so come on city 3 points tuesday would be good. :P

it does,nt matter what happens some muppet will find something to moan about.it was a good game today which i personally think we should have won.but to many muppets watch prm and foriegn football and think we should do the same. come on city WE CAN DO IT. :Confused13:

Guest City positive

Phillips had a great game today and has been solid all season. Have a moan when he does something wrong,not when he has done well. What is the point you only make yourselves look short of brainpower, especially when you havent even been to the match.

If you want something to talk about that might jus have cost us two valuable points, try Millers miss in the last second.My mother could have scored that one.Or are some of your keyboards stuck on the word Phillips.

Archived