IGNORED

Steve Lansdown "battle Cry"

Dolman Block B

I too am a Season Ticket holder and strongly agree.

The other night Nottingham Forest reduced prices for the Sky game against Carlise to £5 across the board and they had their biggest gate of the season.

Do this and full houses would be guaranteed. Of course, as Forest found, wins don't automatically follow, but wouldn't it help. After all, the prize at the end of it all is massive.

It is massive, and SL will surley be shrewd enough to work out away the whole ground is rocking with home fans.

As for the away following they can go @@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@

Bit concerned over one comment from Mr Lansdown in the report by Mr Andy Stockhausen on the back page of the non-biased and extremely informative Bristol Evening Post today.

This could well be some form of anti Bristol City propoganda by the rag in the wake of the abysmal attendance at the Memorial Ground on Tuesday, in front of a home crowd of only 5993, against second in the table Doncaster and chasing a possible play-off spot.

Anyways, apart from the headlines screaming 'Lansdown blasts City's stay-away fans', the article quotes Mr Lansdown as saying - with regard to selling out the remaining home games - 'Anything less will force us to plan our future accordingly'.

Does that mean no new stadium, a new stadium with a reduced capacity, do we have to physically drag people into the ground?

I also wonder why there is no mention of Mr Lansdowns comments on the official site.

Full-on with this season and positive for the remainder, but a bit concerned by what the rag has printed.

Any ideas guys?

ps Sorry, just found the post by Willsbridge Red/Moomin. Ignore.

Apologies if you've read this under another thread.

As far as i can see our gates at the moment are determined by the away support , if they bring 2000+ then we see up wards of 18000 if they bring 800 to 1000 then we are back to under 16000 . The other 3 stands seem to see out or near as dam it. Opening the EastEnd at 1 PM on match day doesn't give anybody the chance to get it and improve the gate. We all know the problems of allowing "tom , d###, or harry" in the EE but I'm sorry Mr lansdown as much as i respect you and thank you for our reduced EE ST prices for next year, you can NOT have it both ways. Please don't publicly cross examine the support for this club and question if we want PL football when YOUR CLUB make it SO bloody difficult for fans to get in!

Archived