IGNORED

Orr V Wilson

Claverham_Red

Bradley Orr's two-match suspension is now complete, but will he walk straight back in the side?

For me, Brian Wilson has done absolutely nothing wrong in the two games he's played in Bradley's absence and deserves to start on Saturday. I always fancied Wilson to make the right-back spot his own, and I feel he'll only get better playing there.

However, I think it will be similar to when Jamie McAllister got suspended last time out against Hull. Liam Fontaine started the next few games but was eventually replaced by McAllister.

Your views?

Bradley Orr's two-match suspension is now complete, but will he walk straight back in the side?

For me, Brian Wilson has done absolutely nothing wrong in the two games he's played in Bradley's absence and deserves to start on Saturday. I always fancied Wilson to make the right-back spot his own, and I feel he'll only get better playing there.

However, I think it will be similar to when Jamie McAllister got suspended last time out against Hull. Liam Fontaine started the next few games but was eventually replaced by McAllister.

Your views?

I'd be very surprised if Wilson didn't start as right back at Leicester.

Like you said, he has done little wrong, I have always thought he was the player with a bit more finesse about him in regard to ball control and distribution.

Knowing Gary's liking of keeping settled sides, I see no reason why Wilson would be dropped.

Given what GJ has done in the past, Orr will come back in because he was on form and did nothing wrong before the suspension.

However there is also GJ's unwillingness to change a successful side, and who he thinks is the player for the future to consider.

I'd say it's a toss up really and much will depend on how they train.

Your views?

I think he may accomadate both of them and drop sproule and play wilson on the right??

But what has Sproule done wrong? and loose an attacking option on the right, i don't think he will be droped for wilson

Taken off at half time?? I personally would'nt drop him, but a lot of people think he's been poor recently

Wilson has more pace than Orr but isn't as good a tackler as Bradley is.

Its a tough call but as Wilson is in possesion of the shirt and has done ok in the last two games I see no reason to change anything.

It would be very hard on Wilson if Orr does start at Leicester.Personally I reckon Orr will be on the bench.

Wilson has more pace than Orr but isn't as good a tackler as Bradley is.

Its a tough call but as Wilson is in possesion of the shirt and has done ok in the last two games I see no reason to change anything.

It would be very hard on Wilson if Orr does start at Leicester.Personally I reckon Orr will be on the bench.

I'd be very surprised if he is. He'd bring nothing to the bench, as we have Skuse who can cover right back and other positions if necessary.

I can't remember the last time a player came straight back into the team after a suspension and I very much doubt any exception will be made for Bradley.

I don't expect Orr to be in the sixteen. He'll have to wait for his chance now, just as Wilson had to.

The only change I wouldn't be overly surprised to see, would be Murrray on the bench in place of Trundle to put some pressure on Sproule, but other than that, I would expect it to be the same as Tuesday.

Wilson has had to wait for his place..now he deserves to keep it I believe.

whether he will or not though.........god knows

Spot on. He's played two games in his rightful position, by his own admission not mine, and he's done well in both games so he deserves to keep his place for the time being. Also think it's time to start considering replacing McAllister as we looked much better with Fonts at left-back at Charlton on Tues...

I think he may accomadate both of them and drop sproule and play wilson on the right??

I agree, Sproule is clearly out of sorts in GJ's eyes and I expect Orr to return with Wilson playing in front of him on the right hand side of midfield.

I think Orr wil be straight back in. Whilst Wilson has done well and proved me wrong in terms of squad depth, Orr has more passion, commitment and goals in him- those will be crucial in the remaing games.

Good point but I reckon his carelessness in regard to bookings and the sending off will work against him.

He's given away some very careless yellow cards this season and GJ wasn't happy about that sending off.

I'd think GJ will start with a 4-4-2 as the second half against Charlton.

Wilson to keep his place, Carle on the right, Byfield & Dele up front.

Vasko, Trundle, Weale, Murray and Noble/Skuse on the bench.

I think a big call will be what happens when Louis is back. McCombe or Fontaine to be dropped ?? Neither deserve it on current form but dare GJ leave out a fit Louis Carey ??

I agree, Sproule is clearly out of sorts in GJ's eyes and I expect Orr to return with Wilson playing in front of him on the right hand side of midfield.

Can't see that happening.

Sproule like all wingers relies on service and just because he was subbed at half time on Tuesday doesn't mean that he's out of sorts.I thought he had a decent game against Hull.

He was subbed to allow two up front. Sacrificed in other words.

Wilson is not an out and out winger,nor does he have Sproules tremendous pace which is very handy when you are playing away and often on the break.

Anyhow this debate could be just academic - http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1258442,00.html

Looks like Orr could be in more shite.

Archived