IGNORED

Grow A Beard For Promotion !

Sargent Pepper

Have you seen the McIndoe interview on world? He says that he stopped shaving a couple of weeks ago and won't do so again untill we lose! Lets hope in the final game of the season he'll be tripping over his beard!!!

Who's going to join in with him???? A warning if you do, be carefull when lighting your candle ! :noexpression:

Have you seen the McIndoe interview on world? He says that he stopped shaving a couple of weeks ago and won't do so again untill we lose! Lets hope in the final game of the season he'll be tripping over his beard!!!

Who's going to join in with him???? A warning if you do, be carefull when lighting your candle ! :noexpression:

I started mine 3 weeks ago!!

Er, I'll think I'll give this one a miss too! MM at first glance looks like a monk in his hoodie on World, must be the 'Always believe' thing spreading!!!

Who cares, whatever it takes eh?!!! :goingup:

Er, I'll think I'll give this one a miss too! MM at first glance looks like a monk in his hoodie on World, must be the 'Always believe' thing spreading!!!

Who cares, whatever it takes eh?!!! :goingup:

I'd imagine its just a new take on the playoff beard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playoff_beard

I think I might give it a go too, sadly in a race for promotion where you can win and still stay up, I guess its not as easy to know when to stop growing it!

He's blatently copying my idea from last season! Haha... :winner_third_h4h:

n557665639_2448469_2132.jpg

Although with me, as of the new year 2007, I didn't shave or cut my hair, until we won promotion, on the final day of the season!

I also raised some sponsorship money by shaving the whole lot off as well!

I think it was around the £175 mark, which in the end, went to a good cause, so I didn't do too bad out of it!

Just ask the likes of "WTFiGO!?!", "Red Goblin", "Elvis_Dolman", "cider head", "Moomin Liberation Army", and "cider gliders" etc...

I'm pretty sure that all of them, will agree that I looked like a freak! Haha...

Guest Eamer

If we don't lose any more games for the rest of the season does that mean he has to keep growing it until we lose a game next season?

Archived