IGNORED

Points West

Nogbad the Bad

What an horrendous Rovers love in on Points West tonight - must have been about 10 minutes!!

David Passmore live in a Rovers pub, interviews, fans singing the dreadful dirge live, match action interspersed with good luck messages from the likes of Hollowhead, Syd Lawrence, Sanigar etc. etc. It went on and on..... and on. :sleeping:

Then to cap it all they finish the programme with a choir of red dressed women and a couple of gasheads singing the whole of the heinous squawking dirge AGAIN as if it's a beautiful song :grr:

I felt quite sick by the end of it. :disapointed2se:

Thank god I turned the news off earlier.

I'm sorry for your pain though Noggers! If its any consolation I have to work with a sag, I try to maintain my distance from her, and always discinfect anything she may have been near.

She knows she'd get my fist in her mouth if she ever dared utter any of the words from that awful song and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

What an horrendous Rovers love in on Points West tonight - must have been about 10 minutes!!

David Passmore live in a Rovers pub, interviews, fans singing the dreadful dirge live, match action interspersed with good luck messages from the likes of Hollowhead, Syd Lawrence, Sanigar etc. etc. It went on and on..... and on. :sleeping:

Then to cap it all they finish the programme with a choir of red dressed women and a couple of gasheads singing the whole of the heinous squawking dirge AGAIN as if it's a beautiful song :grr:

Be sick.

Had 2 walk in the local tonight, all guns blazing.

Munskins, hardly a word spoke properly, then went in to a chorus of Irene :noexpression:

Told them to enjoy the day.............well?

Guest MaloneFM

Syd Lawrence, Sanigar, remember these people. They will be very absent in the upcoming relegation dogfight. As will Hollowhead on sunday night as he will have to face the hiding from West Brom and the loss of three points saturday AND a step nearer the dole.

Its obviously a very very thin news night.

Thank god I turned the news off earlier.

I'm sorry for your pain though Noggers! If its any consolation I have to work with a sag, I try to maintain my distance from her, and always discinfect anything she may have been near.

She knows she'd get my fist in her mouth if she ever dared utter any of the words from that awful song and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Bloody hooligan!!! how dare you tarnish the name of BCFC with mindless violence!

;)

Guest MaloneFM

How come none of them ever sing these lines then?

Sometimes I live in the country,

sometimes I live in town

Sometimes I take a great notion,

to jump into the river and drown

I love Irene, God knows I do,

I'll love her till the seas run dry

But if Irene should turn me down,

I'd take the morphine and die

Look it up.

Stick 'Goodnight Irene by Leadbelly' in any search engine and you'll soon realise how bloody depressing it really is.

Problem is that we have crap coverage of football on both main channals LOCALLY .

Sky payments that I have moaned about for oh so many years will come into its own next year when in the prem and live twice a month ?

Goodbye Jed and goodbye Passmore .

Where's Rog when you need him ?

How come none of them ever sing these lines then?

Sometimes I live in the country,

sometimes I live in town

Sometimes I take a great notion,

to jump into the river and drown

I love Irene, God knows I do,

I'll love her till the seas run dry

But if Irene should turn me down,

I'd take the morphine and die

Look it up.

Stick 'Goodnight Irene by Leadbelly' in any search engine and you'll soon realise how bloody depressing it really is.

No wonder it makes any normal person vomit. The obnoxious dirge is reviled by football fans countrywide and frankly should be banned.

I was quite surprised they managed to get away with spouting a chorus of "Sheeethead, Sheeethead" without even a hint of an apology from Passmore or anyone back in the studio.

Sorry, this is the BBC at 6.45pm. Is there not a watershed any more?

I might phone Twentyman on Saturday and shout out "F.**k.ing Gas C.**t" Do you think will be allowed??

Only those pikeys could have someone giving Nazi salutes live on the news.

Their fans are scruffy peasants, and it seems a overt right wing following.

How about we boycott Points West and start our own news show!!

i'm sure this board could produce better presenters than those muppets who are about as interesting as a "damp towel" or a Paul Trollope post match interview.....

Glad i live out of the points west tv area.

Cant stand anything to do with the sags and never will. Let them have their day. Will all be forgotten by Monday morning.

YOU REDS!!!!

Believe me, it was worth it to hear the immortal words from my 100% football hating Mrs saying "God I hate that Bristol Rovers lot. They're such a bunch of pikey's".

She knows absolutely nothing about football, but even she can understand what a waste of time and an embarrasment those lot are!!

The programme was like a Rovers Christmas special, except instead of Carols from Kings College at the end they finished with that loathsome putrid dirge being sung by a choir of overly sincere women complete with lingering close ups.

I can't be certain, such was my ongoing horror, but I think the whole scene may well have been candlelit. :o

:fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h: hope you werent too ill..i know you love us really :innocent06:

Guest red ken 2

Email Points West with your views about there broadcast live from the Flowerpot PH, and that tool stood there giving it the Nazi salute. Talk about putting the boot into your own club, the lovable blue few done that with some credit. As for the BBC there coveridge was a disgrace, one which i have taken further.

Guest red ken 2
Fair play to the Rovers fans. We were in a pub in Hartcliffe and wished more City fans were like that.

Making yourselves look complete tw--s on a live TV Programme, wish to be like that. Oh dear.

I too, got tarnished with this load of shite on the box, but luckily all i could hear was "theres only one team in bristol and they play in red and white" not sure why.... maybe its because the rovers don't interest me at all and just switch off when i hear anything to do with them little people up the river.

Bunch of pikeys invading my new widescreen tv didn't look good at all i think it has to be replaced i will be chargeing the bill to west of course..... :innocent06:

Archived