IGNORED

Points West

Nogbad the Bad

Any reaction from the blue few on their Nazi following then?

Don't really want to defend Sags, and didn't see the salute, but I know the guy with the St Pauli flag & don't think he's a nazi.

Him & a few of his mates have loose affiliations with St Pauli & they are definately an anti-nazi club.

Don't really want to defend Sags, and didn't see the salute, but I know the guy with the St Pauli flag & don't think he's a nazi.

Him & a few of his mates have loose affiliations with St Pauli & they are definately an anti-nazi club.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I got chatting to a German St Pauli fan in Frankfurt during the world cup. He was supporting England, not Germany as he said he'd been on a school exchange here and fell in love with the place! Nice bloke.

Back to topic....glad I don't get BBC West, that sounded horrendous. I have to put up with Mark Bright on BBC LDN.

Ok I just got told this joke by a 12 year old, and thought it was funny so I thought I would share it. Clearly his father has brought him up well

The 7 dwarves were working down a mine when it all collapsed, Snow White shouted,

"Are you alright?"

She said to herself "oh my god they are dead!!"

5 mins later someone shouted "bristol rovers are the best team and are going to win the cup"

Snow white then said, "well at least ######* dopey is still alive!"

Guest DrFaustus
How come none of them ever sing these lines then?

Sometimes I live in the country,

sometimes I live in town

Sometimes I take a great notion,

to jump into the river and drown

I love Irene, God knows I do,

I'll love her till the seas run dry

But if Irene should turn me down,

I'd take the morphine and die

Look it up.

Stick 'Goodnight Irene by Leadbelly' in any search engine and you'll soon realise how bloody depressing it really is.

Some of us do sing all the words. The river jumping is a little dodgy for weils disease and the morphine intake is pleasurable, if extreme.

Goodnight Irene :me?:

Guest DrFaustus
Only those pikeys could have someone giving Nazi salutes live on the news.

Their fans are scruffy peasants, and it seems a overt right wing following.

A slight generalisation there dear chap. Some of us are left wing, unscruffy peasants :D

Who cares? To any neutral, Rovers in the FA Cup Quarter Final is big news, after all, they are only 90 minutes away from Wembley. We are still 900 minutes away from the Premiership, and the longer it remains low-key and low pressure, the better. They will have their moment in the headlines now, and hopefully with a replay (Don't care about the Sags, just want West Brom to have a real fixture pile-up), and if we hold our nerve, we will get our moment of Glory in May. More importantly, if we go up it won't just be a few days in the headlines, but a whole year.

Guest MaloneFM
How about we boycott Points West and start our own news show!!

i'm sure this board could produce better presenters than those muppets who are about as interesting as a "damp towel" or a Paul Trollope post match interview.....

OH OH OH! Me sir! Me sir! I'd be ever so good and sneer at Trollop the talking mule and everything.

Can I have the Herr Doktor to give the views from the blue few as well? Or is that too much like putting Lord Byron and Keith Moon into Threshers after its closed?

Archived