IGNORED

Skeletor

WessexPest

From his grating Beeb column...

"I'll be looking forward to playing them again all day long. They're going for promotion and I'm sure they'd have taken that at the start of the season - everybody thought they were going to get relegated."

Bollox!

"It's absolutely crazy and it just goes to show you what you can achieve. Well done to Gary Johnson - although I don't want him to do too well on Saturday!"

Gimp.

Guest red ken 2

Holloway is a prize PR--K, always has been, always will be. How anybody could find the bloke funny is a complete joke, he is a braindead idiot.

"I'll be looking forward to playing them again all day long. They're going for promotion and I'm sure they'd have taken that at the start of the season - everybody thought they were going to get relegated."

Bollox!

"It's absolutely crazy and it just goes to show you what you can achieve. Well done to Gary Johnson - although I don't want him to do too well on Saturday!"

Gimp.

Just enlarge it and pin it up on the dressing room door, then after we have (fingers crossed) beaten them, roll it up and stuff it up hollowheads jacksy, pins and all :city:

Holloway is only stating what most pundits thought at the start of this season. Fact is City were tipped by many to go straight back down.

Holloway is only stating what most pundits thought at the start of this season. Fact is City were tipped by many to go straight back down.

Yep, most fans were thinking 4th from bottom, even our chairman said that would be a success, people are getting forgetful.

Archived