IGNORED

Any Chance?

Forza Revolution

Afternoon all,

I'm an ateyo season ticket holder and eagerly anticipating a city victory over watford tommorow!

The atmosphere in the ateyo this year has been good so far this season, but I was wondering whether there is any chance that the ateyo could

really get it going before the game tommorow evenings game when it heats by doing some standing,bouncing or holding a scarf alloft like the eastend seems to do week in week out, to help bag another three valuable points? Anyone else up for a big atmosphere tommorow night?

The large flag in the eastend seemed to inspire mccombe to produce the old bicycle ha!

Wolves zyder eds

A hardy band of us in Block E have always tried to get and keep the atmosphere going in there. It's up to those around us to stop poking us or telling us to sit down/shut up and get fully behind the boys instead.

The moaning old git behind me in E block told me to sit down for jumping up twice, once when we scored, in the first home game against QPR! :noexpression: I told him he'd better get used to it as I'm here all season! It is difficult to create a real atmosphere with so many miserable old gits there, but we will keep trying. :drunk2:

I sit at the back of block E and I'm sure theres enough of us to get abit of bounce and atmosphere going tommorow night! we all no there are a few moaners who voice there opinions regularly and everyone no's who they are by now, but sure I'm sure the few of us in the BLock E who are already vocal can give it abit extra tommorow night, in anyway possible yes / no? I'm thinkin of geting red balloons etc

We do try in block E, some days there is a dead atmosphere usually for the so say smaller games. No doubt there will be an atmosphere in every part of the ground tomorrow. If there isnt then there is something wrong and Lansdown maybe right about some Bristolians just don't want it enough.

I sit at the back of block E and I'm sure theres enough of us to get abit of bounce and atmosphere going tommorow night! we all no there are a few moaners who voice there opinions regularly and everyone no's who they are by now, but sure I'm sure the few of us in the BLock E who are already vocal can give it abit extra tommorow night, in anyway possible yes / no? I'm thinkin of geting red balloons etc

yes mate. it would be loverly to see some singing in the ateo from my seat in the dolman. please bring your balloons and try to get them going in there!!!

Blimey, this is really the E block strand, isn't it? I'm E block, too - next to Tin! Where do the rest of y'all sit cos there doesn't seem to be that many around us that sing!

Tomorrow is the night to get it going, though, definitely.

yes well they all talk about they east end, where theres 250 of them who i have to say are brilliant, BUT there are 6,000 in the dolman and 4,000 in the ateo and when they get singing they are brilliant. would be loverly to see the williams stand and sing or clap or get behind the team.

i don't sit in the williams but ...

forza williams.

I'm E block row O (right in the middle of the row) do try and sing when i can (providing I'm not dying of flu) there are quite a number of fans in block E who do always try and create an atmosphere. Hopefully tomorrow will be the best atmosphere of the season. Want to see posts on here after the game about people feeling the stands wobble like the end of the hartlepool game a few years back!

is there anyone who could get the atmosphere going in the williams.

come on, go for it

get everyone around you, and get behind the boys.

Which block you in. I was in block E williams for the hull game and in there again for watford. The atmosphere was way better than i expected there were quite alot of people starting off chants that i was more than happy to join in with.

Alright Lads....I'll be in Row AB of Block F ateyo with some old mates of mine. Last game I was in the ateyo was the crystal palarse game and I ended up starting a few songs at the front...So I will help give it some with you guys to roar the reds home!

COMEEEE ON YOUUUU REDSSSSS!

I don't understand , wolverhampton zyder eds BLock E row Z always start and join in with songs? anyway its not about which row sings and which one doesnt lets get block to be the loudest block in the groudn tommorow night!

Hello Hello we are the block e boys

Hello hello we are the block e boys

and if you are a rovers fan surrender or youll die

we all follow the city !

any other suggestions?

Archived