35 Dele Adebola : Collins John 9

29 Ivan Sproule : Nathan Ellington 18

4 Liam Fontaine : Steven Kabba 15

22 Chris Weale : Lee Williamson 14

23 Lee Trundle : Jay DeMerit 6

10 Nick Carle : Mart Poom 1

Venue Ashton Gate - Sold out

Weather - Windy

big call...JM has been scroing goals, but guess that vasko has the physical element to counter watfords direct style

Understand Wilson....sompetent, combative and can score.

Carle out? that is interesting as well.....and still no LT?

good balance though....enough to win!

come on you reds.....

Byfield not in the squad. Strange. Any news if he has a minor injury or something? Come on City...we need this!!!! Good chance for Noble to shine and show he's worthy of displacing Carle.....also need Vasko to be on top of things in the air(guessing that's why he's there instead of Fontaine because of his extra height!) and a big match for Carey to get straight back into the firing line. Imagine it's his fierce determination, leadership and ability to block everything that Johnson is calling upon.

COME ON YOUUUUUUU REDS!! Let's hope Ashton Gate is rocking tonight..........God I wish I was there!! I predict a nailbiter ahead.........as usual this season!!!

I guess we're the exiled, the workers, the poor, bereaved and bay-sitting, who can't be there tonight. Guess we'll be here a lot more when we're in the promised land next season, which will be a lot more likely after we win tonight :). I hate listening to games on here, have to get up and have a walk around every few mins, but here we go ......

I guess we're the exiled, the workers, the poor, bereaved and bay-sitting, who can't be there tonight. Guess we'll be here a lot more when we're in the promised land next season, which will be a lot more likely after we win tonight :). I hate listening to games on here, have to get up and have a walk around every few mins, but here we go ......

I am the same, hate listening to it, and get more nervous at home than when at the match!

Started with BCFC World - crap, so changed to Radio5 which was worse with Rosenior blabbing on and on. So back on World.

Sounds like Palace all over again - we just play into the hands of these sort of sides.

Horrible to watch and worse to listen to.

They are blabbing on - hardly any commentary - must be a quiet game....seems like were getting a little more into it though

Archived