IGNORED

Luke Mccormack - Plymouth Keeper (merged)

MightyRed

I think you're right and red card bans kick in straight away, bans from accumulated points kick in one week later IIRC. Is that much of a blow for them?

Hes a decent keeper for them. Werent premiership clubs interested in him a few seasons back?

Hes a decent keeper for them. Werent premiership clubs interested in him a few seasons back?

I'll say - he's been excellent this season. Think I'm right in saying that Plymouth have one of the best defensive records in the league. Anything that disrupts that can only be good for us. Lets make sure we put pressure on the sub-keeper by letting him know that he has been eating too many pies, and put doubts in his mind about kicking the ball. You know it makes sense.

• SC&T Board Members
I think you're right and red card bans kick in straight away, bans from accumulated points kick in one week later IIRC. Is that much of a blow for them?

Not that big a blow. He's been pretty much sharing goalkeeping duties this season with Argyle's former No. 1 Romain Larrieu, who I guess will come back in on Saturday. 32 year-old French guy.

Not that big a blow. He's been pretty much sharing goalkeeping duties this season with Argyle's former No. 1 Romain Larrieu, who I guess will come back in on Saturday. 32 year-old French guy.

"With Romain Larrieu out of action, they face the prospects of going to leaders Bristol City on Saturday with third-choice Lloyd Saxton currently the only available option to manager Paul Sturrock."

That was from the Plymouth website that also says their centre back Timar is banned for Saturday as well.

I guess they will loan a quality keeper from the Prem before Saturday....

I guess they will loan a quality keeper from the Prem before Saturday....

Most likely scenario I'm sure.

Plymouth at least are going to have to try and win if they want to make the playoffs so they won't be able to just stick 10 men behind the ball. If they do and we play like we did tonight we'll beat them.

Most likely scenario I'm sure.

Plymouth at least are going to have to try and win if they want to make the playoffs so they won't be able to just stick 10 men behind the ball. If they do and we play like we did tonight we'll beat them.

I doubt they will go with the "come for a point" tactic like Watford. I expect they will try and attack and pass it around and that will hopefully play right into our hands. Anything that can destabilise them before Saturday will be great and hopefully they won't be able to sign a Prem loan goalie before our game.

Agree with you, we will score and we will win against Plymouth if we play like we did tonight, and we should have more space to play our football.

Guest Eamer

Itandje from Liverpool?

Fabianski from Arsenal?

Ruddy from Everton?

Foster from Man. Utd.?

Al Habsi from Bolton?

Schmeichel from Man. City?

Federici from Reading?

One of them maybe?

Ain't foster out with a knee injury? :dunno:

He's just come back from injury. I heard that he'll be starting for Man Utd in their next game as Van der Sar is injured and the other guy (I'm not going to embarass myself by trying to spell it) got suspended vs pompey.

Guest red ken 2
"Argyle's other senior keeper Roman Larrieu is having treatment for growth on his stomach."

God people go to any lengths to avoid putting weight on these days eh :laugh::innocent06:

Larrieu has been fighting against cancer for a number of months, during that time played against us last season at Gillingham.

"Argyle's other senior keeper Roman Larrieu is having treatment for growth on his stomach."

God people go to any lengths to avoid putting weight on these days eh :laugh::innocent06:

Without turning this into a moralistic thread...that is quite possibly one of the most insensitive comments i'be read on here in a long time....i hope you read that back and feel slightly embarrassed about it... :disapointed2se:

Back on topic though.... What're the odds on this 17 year old kiddie coming in and playing an absolute blinder?!?

I'm glad that some of you have picked up on it, because that comment about Larrieu is far from funny, the man has cancer, I'm sure none of you would appreciate it if I made a comment like that about a player who had a serious illness, so please do not say it about our players

there is friendly banter and then there is going over the line :ranting::redcard:

I'm glad that some of you have picked up on it, because that comment about Larrieu is far from funny, the man has cancer, I'm sure none of you would appreciate it if I made a comment like that about a player who had a serious illness, so please do not say it about our players

there is friendly banter and then there is going over the line :ranting::redcard:

With all due respect Dave, I'm 100% sure the poster would not have known the lad has cancer, and his comment was meant as fun.

Hope the fellow makes a full recovery, and thats from ALL Bristol City fans

Archived