IGNORED

Luke Mccormack - Plymouth Keeper (merged)

MightyRed

The Plymouth keeper is bound to be suspended as he doesn't play for Chelsea nor is his name Frank Lampard. Allaladiere got sent off for waving a hand at some diving wooftah Liverpool player and got banned for 3 games and Lampard gets his suspension overturned because he plays for a rich rich rich rich rich club and they probably paid the FA disciplinary committee a whopping backhander. So Lampard plays against Derby and scores 4. There's some injustice around.

I'm glad that some of you have picked up on it, because that comment about Larrieu is far from funny, the man has cancer, I'm sure none of you would appreciate it if I made a comment like that about a player who had a serious illness, so please do not say it about our players

there is friendly banter and then there is going over the line :ranting::redcard:

I didn't know that Dave, I'm sorry, but i ain't the kind of person who does that, i only made the comment as fun and didn't know he had cancer.

That's a fair comment. I'm sure we'd all be the same. Its clear you didn't know before. Hope the guy recovers - best of luck to him. My mother died of the bl00dy thing and its a damned horrible way to go.

That's a fair comment. I'm sure we'd all be the same. Its clear you didn't know before. Hope the guy recovers - best of luck to him. My mother died of the bl00dy thing and its a damned horrible way to go.

Sorry folks, didn't know at all and I'm sorry to all and i really hope the lad gets better.

Sorry for that fct.

Thanks. Here's to happy days hoping City one day can hold their own in the Prem and turn over the top teams. I remember a great game in 1977 when City played Liverpool at home - the last home game and city had to win - and Liverpool had just won the league, had reached the Cup final and Europe, and City packed in 38,000 and won 2-1. Great days and I'm hoping they'll return again soon.

Archived