IGNORED

A Revelation...........

Roger Red Hat

EXACTLY!!!!!! How long have people on this forum been calling for this to happen???
Actually most of them have been slagging Roberts off as useless and disinterested for most the season......... or was your question tinged with a hint of irony :sub:

Roberts scored 17 last season (two more than Golden Boy) and yet barely featured untill late this season.

The few games prior to the last two that he featured in saw Roberts isolated out wide right and prompted loads of slating on here.

Obviously he was out of position.....Hmmmm...where have we heard that before?.. :sub:

Finally, with the end of the campaign in sight Wilson has resorted to last years team........

Actually most of them have been slagging Roberts off as useless and disinterested for most the season......... or was your question tinged with a hint of irony :sub:
Speaking for myself my post is loaded with sarcasm. Am I right in thinking we scored 4 times when Roberts was permitted to play up front with Miller at Brighton?

Actually Bobby, for someone who valliantly defends the enigmatic Mr Peacock, that's a bit rich.

In my "opinion", Roberts may have let himself ecome affected by constantly being switched from forward to right-wing, in out, in out and shake it all about, in an okey cokey style.

Chris has been one of the unfortunate stop-gaps played in right midfield, BECAUSE WILSON COULDN'T REPLACE MURRAY. Except with Murray.

Where has Lee played this season Bobby?

Any position other than centre-forward?

Has he regularly attacked crosses and put his head in wear it hurts?

Scored a NUMBER of goals out of nothing to justify his £600,000 price tag and high wage.

Not complained in the press or on the club site about the lack of SIMPLE chances to come his way.

GO ON BOBBY, TELL US!!!

Actually Bobby, for someone who valliantly defends the enigmatic Mr Peacock, that's a bit rich.

In my "opinion", Roberts may have let himself ecome affected by constantly being switched from forward to right-wing, in out, in out and shake it all about, in an okey cokey style.

Chris has been one of the unfortunate stop-gaps played in right midfield, BECAUSE WILSON COULDN'T REPLACE MURRAY. Except with Murray.

Where has Lee played this season Bobby?

Any position other than centre-forward?

Has he regularly attacked crosses and put his head in wear it hurts?

Scored a NUMBER of goals out of nothing to justify his £600,000 price tag and high wage.

Not complained in the press or on the club site about the lack of SIMPLE chances to come his way.

GO ON BOBBY, TELL US!!!

Perhaps you misunderstood me? :sub:

I wasn't suggesting Roberts shouldn't be playing or that he is no good, merely stating that others on the forum have slagged him off consistently (as well as a small no. calling for him to start up front). I rate Roberts and am glad he is playing up front, and yes I would play him along side Miller as well.

I have supported Peacock because I think his all round contribution is good as well as his goalscoring (although admittedly not at the moment) and yes I think you will find I have called for him to be given a rest too.

So Greenun...... why such a personal attack? Am I not entitled to my views too????? :sub::sub::sub:

Actually most of them have been slagging Roberts off as useless and disinterested for most the season
I admit i was one of the people who said this :sub: but now i take it back and he's a must start (based on QPR match)

Finally, with the end of the campaign in sight Wilson has resorted to last years team........

yes but to be fair he couldn't do that until recently as we have only just got Murray back.

I would still like to see Rougier or Goodfellow on the left, even though I think Bell has played well there the last few games. A bit more pace would be good!

I admit i was one of the people who said this :sub: but now i take it back and he's a must start (based on QPR match)
yes Roberts has been playing well in last couple of games, particularly against QPR and should start against Plymouth. Roberts gets more stick than most players (as pointed out by bobby) and at times this season he hasn't played well (up front or on the right) but now he is showing us what he can do and his confidence must be up :sub:

I admit i was one of the people who said this :cool: but now i take it back and he's a must start (based on QPR match)
I'd agree with that and hopefully it will be the case and let's hope more fans give him a chance and he can shut up some of the abuse he gets by scoring once again!

Archived