IGNORED

Watford Football Club

Super Scotty Murray

I just want to have a little rant about how much I can't stand Watford:

1. Adie Boothroyd has given us little credit for what we have achieved where as every other manager (e.g. Pardew, Mowbray) have been quick to say that we are where we deserve to be.

2. A team with the money they have considering how little they spent in the prem has seemingly no ambition and play the worst football of any team in the division.

3. A bunch of cheats, could easily have had two players sent off last night for one horrendous tackle and a cheating right back who did nothing but foul but ended up having to be substituted.

4. In the first half their bench running over to ours to confront our subs and staff after their player had just tried to snap Lee Johnsons leg in half, as if we were the ones in the wrong!!!!

5. Shittu's antics at the end of the first half to try to get Lee Johnson sent off were horrendous - a) he dives to try and get him sent off b) 2 seconds after going down like he has been shot by a sniper rifle he gets up and RUNS towards the ref to remonstrate and then c) goes back down again when he realises he's pretending to be injured then d) refuses to shake Johnsons hand afterwards.

- If I was his manager I would tell him if he wants to do that, he can leave my football club and play somewhere else. The depressing thing is, Boothroyd probably tapped him on the back and congratulated him for his acting performance.

I had a decent opinion of Boothroyd before this game, now I have no respect for him whatsoever. Joke of a football club. I am so glad that I don't have to watch that every week, I don't know how their fans can put up with it.

Your thoughts?

1. Adie Boothroyd has given us little credit for what we have achieved where as every other manager (e.g. Pardew, Mowbray) have been quick to say that we are where we deserve to be.

2. A team with the money they have considering how little they spent in the prem has seemingly no ambition and play the worst football of any team in the division.

3. A bunch of cheats, could easily have had two players sent off last night for one horrendous tackle and a cheating right back who did nothing but foul but ended up having to be substituted.

4. In the first half their bench running over to ours to confront our subs and staff after their player had just tried to snap Lee Johnsons leg in half, as if we were the ones in the wrong!!!!

5. Shittu's antics at the end of the first half to try to get Lee Johnson sent off were horrendous - a) he dives to try and get him sent off b) 2 seconds after going down like he has been shot by a sniper rifle he gets up and RUNS towards the ref to remonstrate and then c) goes back down again when he realises he's pretending to be injured then d) refuses to shake Johnsons hand afterwards.

- If I was his manager I would tell him if he wants to do that, he can leave my football club and play somewhere else. The depressing thing is, Boothroyd probably tapped him on the back and congratulated him for his acting performance.

I had a decent opinion of Boothroyd before this game, now I have no respect for him whatsoever. Joke of a football club. I am so glad that I don't have to watch that every week, I don't know how their fans can put up with it.

Your thoughts?

I to had high opininons of Boothroyd and Warnock before this season, now though I realise they are utter idiots both of them. Boothroyds antics and personal attacks on GJ are unaccceptable and its lucky that we knoe GJ will just laugh them off.

I think one of the pics on the site is the best where it show LJ clearly in pain with the vile venoumous Shittu screaming at him.

Sincerely hope they don't come up

I to had high opininons of Boothroyd and Warnock before this season, now though I realise they are utter idiots both of them. Boothroyds antics and personal attacks on GJ are unaccceptable and its lucky that we knoe GJ will just laugh them off.

I think one of the pics on the site is the best where it show LJ clearly in pain with the vile venoumous Shittu screaming at him.

Sincerely hope they don't come up

oops sorry i meant go up, don;t want to be counting our chickens :noexpression:

I think Watford will struggle. Here are their remaining games and predictions

Saturday, 15 March 2008

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Watford v Stoke, 15:00

DRAW[/b

Saturday, 22 March 2008

Plymouth v Watford, 15:00

LOSS

Saturday, 29 March 2008

Hull v Watford, 15:00

LOSS

Saturday, 05 April 2008

Watford v Coventry, 15:00

WIN

Tuesday, 08 April 2008

Watford v Barnsley, 19:45

WIN

Saturday, 12 April 2008

West Brom v Watford, 17:20

DRAW

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Watford v Crystal Palace, 15:00

DRAW

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Watford v S****horpe, 15:00

WIN

Sunday, 04 May 2008

Blackpool v Watford, 15:00

DRAW

Therefore I see another 11 points for Watford taking them to 74 points

If you did your research and looked into how much debt Watford were in pre premiership season you will see that the majority of the premiership money was spent on paying off debts. We were in the very same boat as Leeds, except were lucky enough to get up there and pay the debts.

Rather than assuming and looking like a fool.

If you did your research and looked into how much debt Watford were in pre premiership season you will see that the majority of the premiership money was spent on paying off debts. We were in the very same boat as Leeds, except were lucky enough to get up there and pay the debts.

Ohhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why don't you lot do a leeds and feek off to league 1 then.... about on par with them about dirty cheating little ba5tard5

i did not dislike watford before last night, they were, in my opinion a gorwing club with fans who werent like the usual certain cockneys that support clubs like, QPR, Fulham, Palace etc who feed off the big clubs for the success of their city. i even respected aidy boothroyd for what he had done for watford.

now however, aidy boothroyd is a clown, that fan on 606 last night was talking utter rubbish and needs to realise his team plays in yellow and THEY hoof the ball so it's "swirling 50 foot in the air the majoity of the game" has embeded a negative opinion of all things Watford in me.

i did not dislike watford before tonight, they were, in my opinion a gorwing club with fans who werent like the usual certain cockneys that support clubs like, QPR, Fulham, Palace etc who feed off the big clubs for the success of their city. i even respected aidy boothroyd for what he had done for watford.

now however, aidy boothroyd is a clown, that fan on 606 last night was talking utter rubbish and needs to realise his team plays in yellow and THEY hoof the ball so it's "swirling 50 foot in the air the majoity of the game" has embeded a negative opinion of all things Watford in me.

You're only annoyed because he spoke THE TRUTH. Watford, City, Stoke, and Charlton have a very small chance of staying in the Premiership. You don't know what it's like, the only team I can see capable of a chance of staying up is West Brom.

You're only annoyed because he spoke THE TRUTH. Watford, City, Stoke, and Charlton have a very small chance of staying in the Premiership. You don't know what it's like, the only team I can see capable of a chance of staying up is West Brom.

We stayed up this year why can't we stay up next season then?

Considering we have the best english manager in the country and good potential?

no that was sour grapes because watford just don't cut it, get over it

Ok, apologies for that, do you want to explain points 1, 3, 4 and 5 then. + Having no money if you haven't got any doesn't explain why you have to play such awful football...

It must cost you a fortune replacing all the footballs you kick out of the ground. :noexpression:

We stayed up this year why can't we stay up next season then?

Considering we have the best english manager in the country and good potential?

You can't even beat us with your "great football".

The only decent team I've watched this year and thought hmm they could cut it next season is West Brom, as much as it pis*es me off.

You've got alot of problems if you think staying up in the Premiership is anything near staying up in the Championship, oh dear.

Ok, apologies for that, do you want to explain points 1, 3, 4 and 5 then. + Having no money if you haven't got any doesn't explain why you have to play such awful football...

How is that our fault? We can't change how the team plays football. We've just got to get on with it and support our team.

IF...... we get there, then we will see. West Brom and us are the only two teams near the top who actually play football.

Your team are just a laughing stock.

The only decent team I've watched this year and thought hmm they could cut it next season is West Brom, as much as it pis*es me off.

You've got alot of problems if you think staying up in the Premiership is anything near staying up in the Championship, oh dear.

Ummm.... we did beat you if i remember rightly..... 2-1 at your place, and a draw at ours so thats 4 points from you and you only have one from us.

I didn't mean it in that way your thinking, i meant it in the way that we have proved everyone wrong this season, we currently sit top of the league we have a very clever manager and we have a chairman who will give GJ money to spend.

GJ's brother Peter will have a list as big as is arm already for potetenail signings if we go up and if we stay down.

:noexpression:

Cross that point if it happens.

The negative perception of Watford fc has nothing to do with the manner your team plays football then?

We can and did.

As far as the Prem goes, recent history shows that teams that play decent football are the only ones that have a chance of staying in the Prem. Teams that play kick and rush shit like you have none whatsoever, they never stay up.

And if we're promoted, we'll be happy just to get there anyway.

I for one expects us to go down if we went up but who cares the chance to see city in the prem when 2 and a half years ago we were 2nd bottom of league one. Like derby fans this year it'll be a season long party :dancing6:

yeah, but what you fail to realise is our style of football would be easier adapted to playing in the premiership and brining in a few new faces who Gary will make sure fit in to the team. Any quality premiership standard player will find it hard to adapt to the sort of hoofball you play. I get annoyed when i hear people saying that you didnt stay up because of your lack of spending, its more to do with your god awful football which can get torn apart by premiership teams playing on the ground

By the way i am not suggesting that we would stay up, if we were fortuate enough to go up, but i think we would do better than you if we both were to go up.

Your thoughts?

W ankers

A arseholes

T ossers

F eckwits

O rifices

R etards

D umb shites

Enough said

Your thoughts?

and why should he?? you have done nothing to deserve it.

why should any manager praise another club.?

mainly one like city who have wasted the last 40 years

and why should he?? you have done nothing to deserve it.

why should any manager praise another club.?

mainly one like city who have wasted the last 40 years

38 games into the season being top of the league playing good football, of course we deserve it. The past is irrelevant. He should show us some respect, after the game he did have a couple of good things to say about us but I think it is just sour grapes to be honest. He just cant take the fact that a small club like us is so much better than his.

I never realised the John Smith's 'have it' adverts would become the main attacking ploy of a team 3rd in the championship, maybe you could sign up Peter Kay to play centre back next season?

38 games into the season being top of the league playing good football, of course we deserve it. The past is irrelevant. He should show us some respect, after the game he did have a couple of good things to say about us but I think it is just sour grapes to be honest. He just cant take the fact that a small club like us is so much better than his.

I never realised the John Smith's 'have it' adverts would become the main attacking ploy of a team 3rd in the championship, maybe you could sign up Peter Kay to play centre back next season?

YOU HAVE TO EARN RESPECT, AND AS YET YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.

if you go up, I'm sure city will get their fair share.

Archived