W ankers

A arseholes

T ossers

F eckwits

O rifices

R etards

D umb shites

Enough said

It's good to know that the legacy of Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Keats, Shelley and Byron is in safe hands!

YOU HAVE TO EARN RESPECT, AND AS YET YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.

if you go up, I'm sure city will get their fair share.

we deserve respect because we are top of the league playing good passing football.

if we go up we also stand a better chance of staying up inlike you becuase we pass the ball on the floor. teams that play hoofball struggle in the premiership.

I just want to have a little rant about how much I can't stand Watford:

1. Adie Boothroyd has given us little credit for what we have achieved where as every other manager (e.g. Pardew, Mowbray) have been quick to say that we are where we deserve to be.

2. A team with the money they have considering how little they spent in the prem has seemingly no ambition and play the worst football of any team in the division.

3. A bunch of cheats, could easily have had two players sent off last night for one horrendous tackle and a cheating right back who did nothing but foul but ended up having to be substituted.

4. In the first half their bench running over to ours to confront our subs and staff after their player had just tried to snap Lee Johnsons leg in half, as if we were the ones in the wrong!!!!

5. Shittu's antics at the end of the first half to try to get Lee Johnson sent off were horrendous - a) he dives to try and get him sent off b) 2 seconds after going down like he has been shot by a sniper rifle he gets up and RUNS towards the ref to remonstrate and then c) goes back down again when he realises he's pretending to be injured then d) refuses to shake Johnsons hand afterwards.

- If I was his manager I would tell him if he wants to do that, he can leave my football club and play somewhere else. The depressing thing is, Boothroyd probably tapped him on the back and congratulated him for his acting performance.

I had a decent opinion of Boothroyd before this game, now I have no respect for him whatsoever. Joke of a football club. I am so glad that I don't have to watch that every week, I don't know how their fans can put up with it.

Your thoughts?

#######s! :innocent06:

The Watford fans on here are only winding you lot up. The fact remains Watford, Stoke and Crystal Palace play horrible football no matter how much their supporters try to turn a blind eye (and a sore neck) to it. At least City are trying to play the game the right way. But I do agree that should City go up then they'll struggle to survive, whatever style of footy they play. Having said that I'd rather the club continue to play the right way and go down rather than revert to the appalling long ball rubbish and still go down, like Watford have.

I don't like artillery style football; its horrible to watch and destructive. Fans won't want to watch that for long and God forbid if teams like Stoke and Watford go up. It'll be a black mark against the beautiful style of play.

I must say I was pleased to hear Boothroyd's "smurf" comment.

The fact that he seems to want to stoop to personal insults shows that GJ has riled him. It's like the kid on the playground who knows he's losing an argument and just results to obvious taunts. It certainly wasn't a well-thought out response, and it sounds a little desperate to me. I'm sure GJ will be delighted to have got to Boothroyd in that way. It shows that Boothroyd is really feeling the pressure. GJ has been here before with Calderwood last season: i was very impressed with the way he handled himself, and I really think that he thrives on this! From Boothroyd's response, I'm not so sure... it's hardly very gracious.

What I took from Tuesday is that there's not a great deal of quality in that Watford side, and they don't look as potent without King. The fact is that they had their chance to run away with the league earlier this year: they bottled it then, and I think they're a weaker side now.

Lets be positive after tuesday. Watford are very one-dimensional, playing a percentage game relying on balls into the box. The key to this is the quality of strikers, and Henderson looks reasonable, but nothing more, Collins John looked poor, and by all accounts, Nathan Elephant has been abysmal all season. The early season run was partly due to Henderson & King scoring regularly, and partly because of Alan Johnson (Middlesboro loanee) on the left beating defenders and delivering a decent service. I have seen McAnuff a few times on the box and not been impressed, and on Tuesday, he continued to not impress me.

I am not sure what Boothroyd was thinking in switching to 5-4-1, but it really helped City. Henderson did not look happy as a lone striker, especially as he and Vasko were having a bit of a duel, and the midfield was not supporting him. It seemed to limit their attacking options to set-pieces.

Their antics in surrounding our dug-out were pathetic, and had it been on TV with endless replays, the FA might well have acted. But who really cares? Nobody was hurt, and it just seemed to highlight the pressure they are under.

So, Watford seem to be under a lot of pressure, have strikers who are out of sorts, don't seem to have a Plan B, and are highly predictable. I can see why they seem to be drawing games, and from a City viewpoint, it's far better than them actually being a good side!

Watford v Crystal Palace lookes set to be an entertaining game :noexpression:

I'd go and watch it, but it's not often you get the chance to have someone pull out your toenails with a pair of rusty pliers, toughy i know, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made :blink:

Wanchors

And

Tranvestites

Fall

Over

Reliable

Defenders

Ferking

Cheats

Guest MaloneFM

Once not so long ago your uncle endured more than one visit to Vicarage road.

From the route one of Graham Taylor who still is the most promoted manager in English football and a jolly nice sort, through the Vialli years or maybe months, the suffering of Lewington to Boothroyd. Its fair to say I have seen a fair old bit of them recently.

They were a team with flair, they used to be who we are now. The big old fellah up front, Gifton Noel Williams who became Dele Adebola the decent goalkeeper in Alex Chamberlain now played by Basso, left midfield Anthony Macnamee, take your pick from three of four possibilities in red shirts. Helgusson, Gravelain even that gashead Penrice, your uncle has seen them all.

And now? Pub team.

Bullying tactics are al well and good if you dominate the game by it. But to shove and cheat only to launch it high into the night sky only for Tamas Vasko to control it, when he isn't being elbowed in the face, are the tactics of the Rose and Crown.

Should they go back up and god knows playing like that they really don't deserve it, rather West Brom who have ability to match it, I'm sure Blackburn have as many bullies only better ones.

Should they go back up and god knows playing like that they really don't deserve it

How on earth can you say playing a certain type of football means you deserve to be somewhere more than another club that plays a different style. You need to grow up and realise that you don't deserve to be anywhere because of your style. Unfortunatly for you, you have to score GOALS to get points, you don't get points for stringing 50 passes together only for it to end up in the goalies arms. It doesn't matter how you do it.

You're annoyed that the other night beautiful football came very close to losing to shit football. There's nothing you can do.

Wow, I was born and bred in Watford and I don't seem to hate them as much as some of the city fans on here. To be fair Watford don't play good football and hardly do anything for the community, but the fans hate the football they play, and I can tell you I they moan about it (as I'm quite on the recieving end).

The majority of Watford fans know how pants they are and quite a few are suprised they are still up there.

Quite a few of them don't like Aidy Boothroyd as a peson either.

Wow, I was born and bred in Watford and I don't seem to hate them as much as some of the city fans on here. To be fair Watford don't play good football and hardly do anything for the community, but the fans hate the football they play, and I can tell you I they moan about it (as I'm quite on the recieving end).

The majority of Watford fans know how pants they are and quite a few are suprised they are still up there.

Quite a few of them don't like Aidy Boothroyd as a peson either.

Mate, hardy the time to comment on "doing nothing for the community".

Championship Player of the Year - Kevin Phillips - (West Brom)

League One Player of the Year - Jermaine Beckford (Leeds United)

League Two Player of the Year - Keith Andrews (MK Dons)

Young Player of the Year - Michael Kightly (Wolves)

Championship Apprentice Award - Mark Beevers (Sheff Wed)

League One Apprentice Award - Daniel Broadbent (Huddersfield Town)

League Two Apprentice Award - Ryan Bennett (Grimsby Town)

Goal of the Year - Jermaine Beckford (S****horpe United, while on loan from Leeds United)

Community Club of the Year - Watford

Fan of the Year - Paul Samrah (Brighton)

Championship Best Community Initiative - Charlton

League One Best Community Initiative - Brighton

League Two Best Community Initiative - Notts County

Best Fan Marketing Campaign - Bradford

Best Matchday Programme - Bristol City

Championship Family Club of the Year - Norwich

League One Family Club of the Year - Huddersfield Town

League Two Family Club of the Year - Wycombe Wanderers

Outstanding Contribution to League Football - Jimmy Armfield

Championship Player of the Year - Kevin Phillips - (West Brom)

League One Player of the Year - Jermaine Beckford (Leeds United)

League Two Player of the Year - Keith Andrews (MK Dons)

Young Player of the Year - Michael Kightly (Wolves)

Championship Apprentice Award - Mark Beevers (Sheff Wed)

League One Apprentice Award - Daniel Broadbent (Huddersfield Town)

League Two Apprentice Award - Ryan Bennett (Grimsby Town)

Goal of the Year - Jermaine Beckford (S****horpe United, while on loan from Leeds United)

Community Club of the Year - Watford

Fan of the Year - Paul Samrah (Brighton)

Championship Best Community Initiative - Charlton

League One Best Community Initiative - Brighton

League Two Best Community Initiative - Notts County

Best Fan Marketing Campaign - Bradford

Best Matchday Programme - Bristol City

Championship Family Club of the Year - Norwich

League One Family Club of the Year - Huddersfield Town

League Two Family Club of the Year - Wycombe Wanderers

Outstanding Contribution to League Football - Jimmy Armfield

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHH!!!!!!!

To be fair 'mate' I live in Watford and never met such a bunch of stuck up idiots that play for Watford!

I've seen people (including young ladies) be shoved out the way by Lloyd Doyley, Jordan Stewart and that kid who got to stay in the country going into Kandi Klub.

I've heard several watford players talking about "finding and blading" chelsea fans.

They never speak to anyone and have no time for the fans.

Tamas Priskin has thrown rubbish and chewing gum at these two weird blokes walking outside sainsburys at the top of town.

Regardless what the club does, thats hardly community behaviour by the players is it.

You're only annoyed because he spoke THE TRUTH. Watford, City, Stoke, and Charlton have a very small chance of staying in the Premiership. You don't know what it's like, the only team I can see capable of a chance of staying up is West Brom.
So you admit you are crap and will come straight back down then? :rofl2br:

I just want to have a little rant about how much I can't stand Watford:

1. Adie Boothroyd has given us little credit for what we have achieved where as every other manager (e.g. Pardew, Mowbray) have been quick to say that we are where we deserve to be.

2. A team with the money they have considering how little they spent in the prem has seemingly no ambition and play the worst football of any team in the division.

3. A bunch of cheats, could easily have had two players sent off last night for one horrendous tackle and a cheating right back who did nothing but foul but ended up having to be substituted.

4. In the first half their bench running over to ours to confront our subs and staff after their player had just tried to snap Lee Johnsons leg in half, as if we were the ones in the wrong!!!!

5. Shittu's antics at the end of the first half to try to get Lee Johnson sent off were horrendous - a) he dives to try and get him sent off b) 2 seconds after going down like he has been shot by a sniper rifle he gets up and RUNS towards the ref to remonstrate and then c) goes back down again when he realises he's pretending to be injured then d) refuses to shake Johnsons hand afterwards.

- If I was his manager I would tell him if he wants to do that, he can leave my football club and play somewhere else. The depressing thing is, Boothroyd probably tapped him on the back and congratulated him for his acting performance.

I had a decent opinion of Boothroyd before this game, now I have no respect for him whatsoever. Joke of a football club. I am so glad that I don't have to watch that every week, I don't know how their fans can put up with it.

Your thoughts?

This discussion should be on the social forum. W has nothing to do with football. Graham Taylor tried to killed the game and W are only his little baby doll. The club should be liquidated and the board should appology for their existence.

If you did your research and looked into how much debt Watford were in pre premiership season you will see that the majority of the premiership money was spent on paying off debts. We were in the very same boat as Leeds, except were lucky enough to get up there and pay the debts.

Rather than assuming and looking like a fool.

And I totally understand what Lu'on fans loathe you shower. They call you cheating diving scumbags, and they're right. Ta ta now. close the door on yer way out. Rather you were in Lu'on's boat not them.

If you did your research and looked into how much debt Watford were in pre premiership season you will see that the majority of the premiership money was spent on paying off debts. We were in the very same boat as Leeds, except were lucky enough to get up there and pay the debts.

Rather than assuming and looking like a fool.

you have a man like elton, you gained £30 mill from the prem... we're supposed to feel sorry or you? shutup!! idiot. your team is an an underperforming one, with a third string manager at the helm, going nowhere but down. I've respect for teams like west brom... but not yours. Yours is the exact example of boring.

Archived