IGNORED

Watford V Stoke

Br 1st ol

Tricky to call reaslly. A draw keeps both teams within 3 points of us (assuming we win and Watford win their game in hand) which with WBA means 4 teams very close with 7 games left. A stoke win on the other hand would put daylight between us and Watford but Stoke only 1 point away from us potentially reducing the field to 3. Its swings and roundabouts i suppose.

Whatever happens we need to win on Saturday. If the top 4 win every game (which they can't because of games against each other) we would finish 2nd. We need to match everybody else they need to better our results from now on in.

I'd like them both to lose though that's unlikely.

A draw is probably our best result otherwise a Watford win as I don't think they are as good as Stoke.

Can you imagine having to watch this though? If anyone takes their kids, they should be done for child abuse.

Picture a bar room meeting between Pulis and Boothroyd:

P: How big is your centre forward?

A: 6ft 5

P: Ha, mine is 6ft 6 so we play the best football

It's the beautiful game. :noexpression:

I'd like a giant dinosaur to rampage over the pitch, pausing only to pluck the heads off Boothroyd and Pulis, juggle with them in an entertaining manner then stomp off into the night.

other than that, a draw would be good.

:clapping: ......I can picture the scene of Boothroyd and Pulis being chomped into the bowels of the beast very vividly.....

11767986A~T-rex-Posters.jpg

We really have to win whatever, so I'd go for a Stoke win from this game.

That'd give us a 7 point gap over Watford which is a big thing psychologically. Even if they won their game in hand they'd still be 4 points off us.

Going up is the important prize and I'd take it even if it means finishing second to Pulis.

We really have to win whatever, so I'd go for a Stoke win from this game.

That'd give us a 7 point gap over Watford which is a big thing psychologically. Even if they won their game in hand they'd still be 4 points off us.

Going up is the important prize and I'd take it even if it means finishing second to Pulis.

Agree. If we win and Joke win, there will be a fair bit of daylight between us and 3rd which should hopefully steady the nerves of the boys for the run in.

I'd like about 4 sendings off for each team and the match to be abandoned on 85 minutes. end result...

1. injuries and a bunch of knackered players decimates the team

2. too many suspensions to mention

3. waterlogged pitch out of action for two weeks.

4. fixture congestion.

by the time the re-arranged match comes around will we be bovvered?... it will all be over. :innocent06:

Archived