IGNORED

Murray To Yeovil?!

Dolman_Dave

So you have read it on facebook and put 2 and 2 together and got 10 ?

yes he has, i saw it on there too, but thought nothing of it. could be hundreds of reasons why he went there and if he was to join yeovil, would he mention it on facebook??

So you have read it on facebook and put 2 and 2 together and got 10 ?

Could well be 4 by tomorrow!

I think if hes not going to get a game here just yet then he should go somewhere to keep match fitness in case we need him in the last few weeks of the season (as long as we can bring him back straight away). Personally I would have him on the bench if he was match fit.

Either Yeovil or Cheltenham is not that far to travel either.

yes he has, i saw it on there too, but thought nothing of it. could be hundreds of reasons why he went there and if he was to join yeovil, would he mention it on facebook??

Oh noes!! don't tell me i have to now start reading bloody facebook for my football news :shutup: and anyways, isint Scotty a bit old for all that conceited, self-devoted nonsence?

I think you will fid he would not be allowed to go to Chetenham on loan. The reason being you can not loan more than 4 players from any one team in a season.

shame.... :disapointed2se: but in all honesty would love to see him on the bench Sproule isn't on form at all wilson seemed to do okay surely he deserves it after last season I know we're top etc.. but we know at this second righty wing isn't as good as Mcindoe...on the left

Listening to Radio Brizzle when leaving the ground Tuesday night, he said he'd had a long conversation with GJ about his immediate future and was told he would take some part in the run in and was definately part of GJ's plans.

Yeovil has one of the most lovely golf courses in the South West. Murray is a keen golfer.......

I'd love too see him score for City again this season!

Hell, I'd love to see anyone score for City again this season :fingerscrossed:

We need to score more goals, thats for sure, and Scotty isnt afraid of getting in there and having a shot or two. I think he is more of a threat than Sproule in front of goal and could help keep us in the top two..

Archived