IGNORED

Packing Them In At The Sags

slartibartfast

They really are pathetic. Always calling us fickle and yet only half a dozen of them show up for a league game when they are still technically able to make the playoffs.

I guess it's a good thing their ground redevelopment will not be financed because they'd get like 2,000 in Cheltenham and the 4,600 would look mighty lonely in their expensive 18,500 capacity white elephant.

They call us the 82ers. Do we start calling call them the 4,657ers? Or do we wait until the inevitable happens and they get an even lower crowd? Such as the 3,933 they got the other week which they then added 2,000 on to save embarrassment!!!

And the best thing is - they tell us that if they were in our position they would absolutely p1$$ all over our crowds (if their ground wasn't such a miniscule allotment, obviously). Our Youth Team can attract a better crowd than them!! If ever a "family" clubs supporters are fickle and "big game daytrippers" then it surely has to be the Horfield Nomads?

4,657? Looks like the money from the cup run is being wasted already!!! And what will happen to their crowds firstly when they get to Cheltenham and secondly when they realise that the cost of SITTING in their lovely new stadium will increase significantly from standing in the Bass Cow Shed?

TO be fair our attendances are hardly superb considering where we are, we took 40,000 to LDV final, where are those fans now? Poor by both clubs if u ask me

Superb they aren't but at least our fans have GENUINE complaint about the prices and can you tell me the last time we got 4,657 for a League 1 game? If our crowds are relatively poor their's are a f00k1ng sick joke.

And the best thing is - they tell us that if they were in our position they would absolutely p1$ all over our crowds (if their ground wasn't such a miniscule allotment, obviously).

What? They claim if we were in their league position then the would have the better attendances? So if we were both in the same position attendances would be the same?? Were we no attracting more than double that when we were sat bottom of league one?

TO be fair our attendances are hardly superb considering where we are, we took 40,000 to LDV final, where are those fans now? Poor by both clubs if u ask me

It seems to be a rule recently brought in that your not allowed to sell more tickets than the number of seats in your ground....crazy! I know, bloody health and safety squares

Archived