IGNORED

Packing Them In At The Sags

slartibartfast

Fair play to you for going.

Every team has the band wagon jumpers or "glory boys" for a better term. Just wait and see the demand for tickets if/when we go up!!!

I will always go, come rain, shine, whatever league we are in, I cant understand how people can not just go because its cold or whatever other reason people did not go. I understand a lot of people cant afford it, but I really don't think that accounts for all the missing fans last night.

Yes full house for you every week I would imagine, I would think a lot of people will purchase season tickets when you get promoted.

I will always go, come rain, shine, whatever league we are in, I cant understand how people can not just go because its cold or whatever other reason people did not go. I understand a lot of people cant afford it, but I really don't think that accounts for all the missing fans last night.

Yes full house for you every week I would imagine, I would think a lot of people will purchase season tickets when you get promoted.

If people cannot afford it, have to work, have family commitments and the like then that is understandable. But that doesn't apply to all or even the majority of the missing 6,000 from Sunday. And the best excuse of the lot that some of your mob came up with - "it was too cold and there was football on the telly". Who would believe that, following a WINTER sport, there would be games that you go along to and get cold? Obviously, you are well above the criticism as you got your ar$e down there last night but you have so many Daytrippers and Part Timers who "look out" for your club but hardly go and support them that it's embarrassing. I bet there were a few who didn't even realise you had a game last night.

If people cannot afford it, have to work, have family commitments and the like then that is understandable. But that doesn't apply to all or even the majority of the missing 6,000 from Sunday. And the best excuse of the lot that some of your mob came up with - "it was too cold and there was football on the telly". Who would believe that, following a WINTER sport, there would be games that you go along to and get cold? Obviously, you are well above the criticism as you got your ar$e down there last night but you have so many Daytrippers and Part Timers who "look out" for your club but hardly go and support them that it's embarrassing. I bet there were a few who didn't even realise you had a game last night.

Gasheads are taught, at a very young age, the standard gashead retort when asked whether they went to the last game...

"I would've gone, but..."

:rofl2br::w00t:

It seems to be a rule recently brought in that your not allowed to sell more tickets than the number of seats in your ground....crazy! I know, bloody health and safety squares

yes but i would like to know how many sell outs we have had this season. Our attendances should be 2 or 3 thousand better on average. I aint an idiot expecitng 40k every week, but we arnt exactly filling the ground are we.

The Gas are poor as well

yes but i would like to know how many sell outs we have had this season. Our attendances should be 2 or 3 thousand better on average. I aint an idiot expecitng 40k every week, but we arnt exactly filling the ground are we.

The Gas are poor as well

I still think the 30% hike in ticket prices at the beginning of the season didn't do our attendances any favours, but they're creeping up now... ;)

I'm not going to argue with any of that, fair comments, I did laugh when some idiot phoned in last night complaining about the attendance and when asked 'did you go tonight', he said 'no not tonight I was a bit busy and had a few things on' :noexpression:

What a prat!!!

It was cold on Tues and Liverpool were on the telly yet we still had a full house.

What? They claim if we were in their league position then the would have the better attendances? So if we were both in the same position attendances would be the same?? Were we no attracting more than double that when we were sat bottom of league one?

It seems to be a rule recently brought in that your not allowed to sell more tickets than the number of seats in your ground....crazy! I know, bloody health and safety squares

If you're a gashead, I'd imagine it would be quite easy to claim that when they know that they will never have their theory put to the test. :innocent06:

Guest mesa boogie

No two ways about it was crap. I suppose the amount of home games recently hasn't helped, the club should have really helped people out by doing a discounted game. Ah well...

Guest mesa boogie
4600 Wahey! Were you there, honest reply now mind saggy.

I was there, stood next to Dr F. When I say stood next to he was down the other end of the stand but there wasn't anyone in between us.

I was there, stood next to Dr F. When I say stood next to he was down the other end of the stand but there wasn't anyone in between us.

Well this morning, I finally got to catch up with the decorator at my parents place.

I heard "semi finals" this and that and play offs talk all the other week etc etc

Let's just say I have heard the phrases -

"I left at 3-1"

"Didn't go down the other night, 'cos they ain't got no strikers. That Williams is crap, he won't score if we were still playing now"

However the best recount he gave to me was in a pub on Gloucester Rd, a bloke he knows got knocked down in a scuffle.

I said I didn't realise there was some scuffles with West Brom.

He said there wasn't, there wasn't any WBA around so all the different groups in there from Soutmead, Lockleaze, Fishponds started on each other!!!!!

Family club eh?

Archived