Bristol Boy

I'd start:

..........Basso

..Orr..Carey............Fontaine......Mcallister

...Sproule.............Carle.........Elliot....Mcindoe

......Trundle

....Adebola

Assuming LJ and JM are both out.

I'd have Noble in ahead of Trundle because he helps us keep the ball in the final third better than anyone, but otherwise yes.

We need a win and Dele has looked tired in his last 2 games and to be honest needs help upfront. Our attacking mid feilders are not getting up quickly enough to support the loan striker.

I thought we were one of the few teams in the Championship that doesn't employ a striker on loan.

I'd start:

..........Basso

..Orr..Carey............Fontaine......Mcallister

...Sproule.............Carle.........Elliot....Mcindoe

......Trundle

....Adebola

Assuming LJ and JM are both out.

Bang on there...... I'm sorry but Noble just dosnt cut it for me and we need to be more positive. Wilson has played well but hopefully being on the bench last couple will give Sproule a much need kick in the backside.

Bang on there...... I'm sorry but Noble just dosnt cut it for me and we need to be more positive. Wilson has played well but hopefully being on the bench last couple will give Sproule a much need kick in the backside.

So your solution is to bring in two consistantly under achieving players? Interesting.

So your solution is to bring in two consistantly under achieving players? Interesting.

Trundle hasnt been given a real chance recently living only on 20min cameos, with a big target man hopefully we can finally use Trundle with what hes good at, we didnt look like scoring goals against watford and we need some creativity which Trundle should hopefully offer.

Assuming LJ's Out

....BASSO...........

ORR..........VASKO........CAREY.....MCALLISTER..........

WILSON.....ELLIOTT......CARLE.....MCINDOE..

....NOBLE............

....ADEBOLA........

SUBS

WEALE

BYFIELD

SKUSE

MCCOMBE

TRUNDLE or SPROULE

On Loan:Henderson,Russell, Brooker, JMW,Keogh, Showunmi

Injured:Johnson

Rested:Fontaine, Murray

I can only agree. Carey had a very good game after injury and Noble did very well as well. I expect Carle to show what he is capable of. Man of the match ; )

Sproule for Skuse. Talked about ricing his game - let's get some action Sprouly!

Trundle hasnt been given a real chance recently living only on 20min cameos, with a big target man hopefully we can finally use Trundle with what hes good at, we didnt look like scoring goals against watford and we need some creativity which Trundle should hopefully offer.

On the basis that it hasn't over 38 games, why now??

Assuming LJ's Out

....BASSO...........

ORR..........VASKO........CAREY.....MCALLISTER..........

WILSON.....ELLIOTT......CARLE.....MCINDOE..

....NOBLE............

....ADEBOLA........

SUBS

WEALE

BYFIELD

SKUSE

MCCOMBE

TRUNDLE or SPROULE

Almost agree, but expect City to be more adventurous and go all out for a win. Therefore expect Byfield to push Noble to the bench for the Plymouth match. Fontaine, Sproul & Trundle also to make the bench with Boom Boom still unavailable.

Archived