IGNORED

Darius Henderson

All respect i once had for this player is now gone and it wasnt much to start with but you have to say that he did reasonably well in the Prem scoring a few deceent goals.

Having now seen him spend almost the entire 90mins cheating backing in and doing anything he could to gain a free kick because of his portly frame is now unable to run for the ball. The referee may has well have kissed his backside each time he fell on it (which was everytime the ball was near him.) Never have i seen a player so openly cheating his way through an entire match and the only person who did not see this was the ref.

The referee lost all control of the game and is not fit to play on the downs let alone football league. It was a shame that the weather was so difficult as this played right into the fat fool and his team's hands hoof long fat boy falls down ref gives free kick and so it went on for most of the match.

The way Watford conducted themselves was disgraceful and the should be punished.

They tried to beat at their place playing football and couldnt so they came here to play dirty which so nearly worked but GJ men are made of sterner stuff these days.

P.S If anyone comes across a dummy and some baby toys AB would very much like to have them back !!!!!

Emma, behave!!!!

Who gives a monkeys about henderson he was crap Good old vasko had him marked all game....

I'm so sorry, I promise to control myself in future, but that's impressive!! I agree though Henderson is crap and I promise that my girly moment is over...........

Archived