IGNORED

Cardiff

thatcham red

Unless I've missed something, there seems to be no news on how many are going to Cardiff.

With all the hype around Southampton selling out within 4-5 days, for a game over a month away, plus speculation of allocations for Stoke and Sheffield United not being enough, I'm wondering why so quiet on Cardiff?

Is it because we're not going to sell our allocation? If so, what's the driver for this?

Interested to know if it's the travel restrictions or whether people really do dislike going there so much :dunno:

Pre restrictions this would have been one of the highlights of the season for me at least and until those restrictions on travel are lifted i will not attend again. I have travelled once only in twenty years on CATS to the play of match and that was enough for me.

Same here mate, when i seen they were doing a coach from Taunton i was pleased, but to leave at 9.30AM for a 3PM KO is a complete and utter JOKE!!

Now don't get me wrong i would love to leave at that time, but go how i want! Not how some PC do gooder tells me i have to go!!

come on get your sheep!!!

would be brilliant to see 1,500 inflatable sheep bouncing round!!

cant wait

please buy 1 they only cost about £1

because i get paid monthly I'm skint, but my gf usually lends me money, when it gets near pay-day, BUT she wont ALLOW me to buy any!! :grr::grr::ranting::ranting:

I would imagine many are in the same position as me. If it were any other club 40ish miles away (Swindon, Yeovil, Cheltenham etc) I would be there in a shot but seeing as it's restricted to coaches for £14 a pop (when the train will cost £7ish cheap day return) and the hassle of the chavs at Cardiff trying to get at you and throwing coins, bottles of p_ss etc, it's just not worth it. If it's anything like it was when I was last there in 2001, anyway.

An away day for me is the whole day - few beers, being able to travel as you please. Just like it was at Leicester.

come on get your sheep!!!

would be brilliant to see 1,500 inflatable sheep bouncing round!!

cant wait

please buy 1 they only cost about £1

i mite get a couple for when we go to cardiff, me and about 10 mates going so we will all get one each.

Its the travel!!!!

In 2001 Cardiff away tickets sold out in a week!!

We have not Sold out Cardiff or Swansea since they took our human rights away...

That's no excuse though is it. The coaches are overpriced but are laid on from all the different strongholds in our area so really if we don't sell out, especially given our position at this stage of the season and the close proximity of it, then that's a very poor effort.

Every game's huge from now on in and we need as many people backing the side as possible, regardless of the politics surrounding this particular game.

For those of you without tickets, get involved because by Christ do we need good support over there. Flares and all!

Unless I've missed something, there seems to be no news on how many are going to Cardiff.

With all the hype around Southampton selling out within 4-5 days, for a game over a month away, plus speculation of allocations for Stoke and Sheffield United not being enough, I'm wondering why so quiet on Cardiff?

Is it because we're not going to sell our allocation? If so, what's the driver for this?

Interested to know if it's the travel restrictions or whether people really do dislike going there so much :dunno:

CATS isn't a problem for me, don't like it, but it police decision and judged on the past, it's not surpising I suppose and it makes it an safer enviorment for all.

Personally my only decision against going is that I refused to go back after 2001, just too much hassle

Thats been done before. I'd take inflatable Sam Hammam's. The only danger is that whilst the cardiff fan's will try and make love to your sheep they'll try to kill Sam.

Just found this.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7295199.stm

I think you are right swindlered!!!

Ex-Chairman, trying to bankrupt his former club ......nice

I was thinking just the same. I rushed into finding a season ticket voucher to use, thinking they wouldn't make general sale. Looks like they may well do afterall.

Being such a crucial game at this time of the season, it would be disappointing not sell out.

Archived