IGNORED

Barclaycard Football Credit Card

zippycar

It's a fair point, but I certainly won't be using my card on anything but my season ticket.

Like the fellow says, I'm going to put me and the mrs credit cards on there £375 x 2, then pay off the minimum untill its gone.

Ive got load credit cards, and its a part of modern life, you just cant do without them.

Saying that, IT IS A GOOD DEAL!

that order of payment (ie. the way that gives the CC company most interest) is true for just about EVERY credit card - this isn't a scam limited to barclaycard.

It's a good offer if you decide to get another credit card, but as with every zero balance transfer offer with every card, don't EVER put more money onto it until the zero % balance is gone....

Dan

Just count yourself lucky for being able to get one. My letter back from Barclaycard said that I was already borrowing too much money for them to give me one.

Damn the City for taking all my money. Nevermind, memories are worth more than anything money can buy!

CITY TILL I DIE! :drunk2:

Like the fellow says, I'm going to put me and the mrs credit cards on there £375 x 2, then pay off the minimum untill its gone.

Ive got load credit cards, and its a part of modern life, you just cant do without them.

Saying that, IT IS A GOOD DEAL!

They might be in your name arn but liz got all the pin numbers :rofl2br:

are we actually going to be sent anything about ticket renewels or do we have to do it on line? I have been waiting for something to come by post - anyone know?

I think you will find they will only issue paperwork if you contact them and request it. There are white booths at the entrance to the groubd were you can pick paperwork up, but the preference is for us to use the internet.

I applied for this football credit card too and am waiting for it to arrive. I intended putting my ST (£425) and both the kids ST's £225, (boy turns 16 soon,) and £105, (an under 16 ) on the card, but it has been pointed out to me that the 0% only applies to Season Tickets OVER £250.

When I paid for the tickets last year each one was processed separately, so I assume the same has to happen again so I can't get 0% on either of the kids tickets, just mine?

I applied for this football credit card too and am waiting for it to arrive. I intended putting my ST (£425) and both the kids ST's £225, (boy turns 16 soon,) and £105, (an under 16 ) on the card, but it has been pointed out to me that the 0% only applies to Season Tickets OVER £250.

When I paid for the tickets last year each one was processed separately, so I assume the same has to happen again so I can't get 0% on either of the kids tickets, just mine?

When registering my card with a nice lady at barclaycard had a chat about football in general and mentioned she was a Boro fan. She then asked me if i was purchasing a season ticket for my son and explained the same point about the purchase must be over £250 as she had been caught out on this. I was told to make sure the club put it through as one transaction as this is no skin off their back to ensure i receive the 0% interest rate. Yet to purchase tickets yet but heaven help them if i end up paying interest if they fail to do this.

When registering my card with a nice lady at barclaycard had a chat about football in general and mentioned she was a Boro fan. She then asked me if i was purchasing a season ticket for my son and explained the same point about the purchase must be over £250 as she had been caught out on this. I was told to make sure the club put it through as one transaction as this is no skin off their back to ensure i receive the 0% interest rate. Yet to purchase tickets yet but heaven help them if i end up paying interest if they fail to do this.

Thanks for that,might be worth a try. Let me know how you get on when you do purchase your tickets?

See now I put two season tickets on mine, and I was told by the ticket office that as long as a minimum of £250 quid was spent then it would still all receive the 0% offer (one is £185 as its a student one.)

I blooming well hope theyre both on the 0%, they have come through as separate transactions on the statement which arrived today.

Archived