IGNORED

Atyeo Stand Infiltration

WarksRed

from their various forums, it looks like a few are planning to .

::

I am an exiled Argyle fan living in Bristol. My family are coming up for the day and we are sat in this stand. Hopefully the boys will do us proud. We may all have to sit on our hands however.

Damien, Bristol

The Ateyo satnd sounds like it is going to be taken over by the green army. There are about 12 of us going up, all sat in that stand. Apparently bristol are using around a thousand seats for the segregation, if they had laid on that amount exrta I would not have to take these measures to see my team.

Steve 'Plymouth' Davis, Plymland

I am also sat in the Atyeo stand buddy. I could not get tickets for the away end and so had to use the alternative.

Shaun, Staddiscombe

D'oh! Have to sit in the Atyeo stand with all the City fans cos my mate bought the ticket. Well I suppose that's fair considering he sat in the Lyndhurst with me for the game at Home Park. Let's have a good derby and plenty of passion. I'm going to have to be a bit quiet otherwise I'll get my head kicked in, but I know my brother will be starting the singing. COYG!

Stefski, Bristol

::

:englandsmile4wf:

Well, I can't condone away fans in the home end, but I have to come clean here and say that of the five of us coming up from North Devon tomorrow, my elder daughter's bf is an Argyle fan. Don't worry though, if they do score and he does celebrate, she will be the first to hit him.

Plymouth, this side of the Tamar, Devon, other side of the Tamar, Cornwall.

Cornish aren't into football, they're all egg chasers.

Reminds me of the game down their place, we were singing "small town in Cornwall" bloke behind goes Plymouths not in Cornwall :doh:

And you actually believe this :whistle2:

Its the same everytime we play them, rumour rumour rumour.........IT NEVER HAPPENS.

Usually I'd agree with you mate, however this guy is not an idiot hes a genuine fan and not full of crap. Its only the same as our lot trying to get in to Southampton. i guess we will have to wait and see.

Usually I'd agree with you mate, however this guy is not an idiot hes a genuine fan and not full of crap. Its only the same as our lot trying to get in to Southampton. i guess we will have to wait and see.

Fair enough mate but we all know what will happen to them if any of them are stupid enough to go up if they score etc :violin: We have heard this sort of rumour many times before though.

Could be interesting. I'd like to see a few of them celebrate/sing in the E Block. Think the 'Beast 23' lead a band of them going mental. Could be comedy viewing!

Interesting is the word!

Beasty is a legend in the E-block! Always starts off the singing and whilst he probably upsets just as many people as he makes laugh, he is a great character.

One Team

Interesting is the word!

Beasty is a legend in the E-block! Always starts off the singing and whilst he probably upsets just as many people as he makes laugh, he is a great character.

One Team

I sat by him for a game earlier in the season, he didnt stop singing all game! Need a few more like him..

Archived