IGNORED

Atyeo Stand Infiltration

WarksRed

Quote pilgrim4 ever, b.b.c Plym 606 site on how many coaches "theres 50 of us coming from N Devon will be in home stands" :noexpression: :bruce_h4h: can say nothing except sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So this has contributed to me not being able to get a ticket for my daughter in the Atyeo? Luckily I managed to get us both into the East End and someone else will have my season ticket.

Surely the City should have an arrangement similar to that of Southampton? When I looked into getting tickets to their home end after we sold out the away end, it was restricted to those with membership and a purchase history at St Mary's.

This all seems a bit silly, what really is the problem with away fans in home stands? We arent selling out so its all extra money and to be fair as long as they arent looking for trouble whats the problem?

Even if they wear their colours i wouldnt have a problem with someone sat by me, in fact i think it would create a decent conversation throughout the game seeing it from an away fans side

Well I just hope they are well behaved if they are in the Ayteo. We had two Hull fans sat near us two weeks ago who were well behaved thankfully. don't want any trouble when I'm cheering the lads on today!

The stewards still moved those Hull fans though didn't they - don't know why!

So this has contributed to me not being able to get a ticket for my daughter in the Atyeo? Luckily I managed to get us both into the East End and someone else will have my season ticket.

Surely the City should have an arrangement similar to that of Southampton? When I looked into getting tickets to their home end after we sold out the away end, it was restricted to those with membership and a purchase history at St Mary's.

How have you been able to get in the east end? Did you swap your ticket? I was told i cant!

The problem with this that if they are found to be in the wrong end it's a three year ban.

Leave aside the possibility of getting a slap which, TBH, is far less these days, that should make any football fan sit on their hands however, if you don't jump up when City score that's a bit of a giveaway. :innocent06:

Nice to see that Plymouth realise that our segregation policy is OTT, although we won't have 8,000 empty seats and fans stood next to each other like Leicester. :disapointed2se:

QUOTE (Portland Bill @ Mar 14 2008, 11:29 AM)

And you actually believe this

Its the same everytime we play them, rumour rumour rumour.........IT NEVER HAPPENS.

Usually I'd agree with you mate, however this guy is not an idiot hes a genuine fan and not full of crap. Its only the same as our lot trying to get in to Southampton. i guess we will have to wait and see.

IT NEVER HAPPENS :rolleyes:

QUOTE (Portland Bill @ Mar 14 2008, 11:29 AM)

And you actually believe this

Its the same everytime we play them, rumour rumour rumour.........IT NEVER HAPPENS.

Usually I'd agree with you mate, however this guy is not an idiot hes a genuine fan and not full of crap. Its only the same as our lot trying to get in to Southampton. i guess we will have to wait and see.

IT NEVER HAPPENS :rolleyes:

it would seem you are correct, good call .

3 Plymouth fans got ejected from the lower Williams today in the second half.

Some inbreds were in the Premier Seating, got a bollocking for standing up and cheering their first. These guys were in their forties-fifties and at least one non breeding mare with em :disapointed2se:

Archived