IGNORED

Stoke City

Corsham Ed

Mad Mick confuses me. Doesn't he want to get in the playoffs?

Bothroyd blows very hot and cold, I don't think it will make a huge amount of difference to Stoke.

Similarly, Mick signed Kevin Kyle on loan a few weeks back to fire Wolves' promotion challenge.

Hell, there's an abundance of mediocrity available in the loan market if those two are anything to go by. Are we well out of it?

Similarly, Mick signed Kevin Kyle on loan a few weeks back to fire Wolves' promotion challenge.

Hell, there's an abundance of mediocrity available in the loan market if those two are anything to go by. Are we well out of it?

I think so. If we had the option of loaning in someone like Frazier Campbell or Scott Sinclair I'd be keen but not average Championship players that can't get into a side we're ahead of.

I wouldnt bother upsetting the apple cart and bringing anyone new in now, best thing we could do is get Brooker back to give the other strikers abit of competition for the last few games.. He must be chomping at the bit for a chance to get back in a City shirt!

Archived