IGNORED

Sport Relief

double-trouble

I expect many of you have watched some of it tonight and does'nt it make you sad .

Sat since seven o'clock and in floods of tears at things I've seen .

No no , you've got me wrong . I'm not on about the terrible , sad and humbling events portrayed tonight , I'm on about the B.B.C forcing their usual dribble of highly paid no bodies and talentless shi* presenters on us .

Christ they were only missing bloody Dale Winton , Greame Norton and Fern Cotton , the other so called presenters that they force on us on the prime time beeb , mind you they will probably be on in a minute to help justify their millions of pounds of our money in their wages .

Davina McCall what a hyper , clueless , loud and so out of place dollop and on a sports relief programme . Common as muck and in a red dress all ready for the after programme cavier and champagne and the pat on the back for a job well done . What was Richard Hammond doing there , looked out of place with no steering wheel in front of him or seat belt across his chest ??

Not saying that Gary Lineker is Mister Personality but he is learning the trade , people can relate to him and against the wishes of the upper corridor rooms at the beeb that contain the directors on their multi million pound salaries , does crack the odd joke and at least looks at home finally in front of the cameras .

Where were the true sporting icons of the world / country who the beeb should have asked to present the programme to attract the viewers into parting with their dosh to aid the worthwhile projects shown in the clips .

Mind you the P.C beeb has been crap for years don't you know and provides little competition to Sky in variety anymore .

Enough of the rant , hope you gave as much as you could to the event and makes you think how lucky you are not to wonder where you will sleep tonight , when your next meal will be etc...

I certainley did not contribute, it is not up to me to solve the world's problems and I'll be dammend if I'm giving to forgien charities while OAPs and children are still living in poverty in this country. Who the bloody hell are we to tell people what they're doing wrong, like we are so effing perfect.

A high %age of the money that is donated goes to paying off warlords, drug dealers and bent officals anyway, another hand wringing exercise by this country's middle classes/new rich, to appease their guilty consciences for living in 10 bedroom houses and driving multiple cars etc.

Get our own house in order before anything else

I certainley did not contribute, it is not up to me to solve the world's problems and I'll be dammend if I'm giving to forgien charities while OAPs and children are still living in poverty in this country. Who the bloody hell are we to tell people what they're doing wrong, like we are so effing perfect.

A high %age of the money that is donated goes to paying off warlords, drug dealers and bent officals anyway, another hand wringing exercise by this country's middle classes/new rich, to appease their guilty consciences for living in 10 bedroom houses and driving multiple cars etc.

Get our own house in order before anything else

Exactly, the BBC is the state broadcasting corporation there to serve the guilty consciences of our hopelessly corrupt and class-based Government. I believe it's a national disgrace how the BBC lead the population to believe that this country is so perfect while ignoring the plight of the homeless and poverty stricken in this country.

I've donated a tiny amount to Nik Williams' marathon run because I know that the money is being raised by a fellow City supporter for a worthy cause. See signature below.....

I'm another that doesn't give money to this event, there are people in this country that need supporting, pensioners that live in one room of their house because they can't afford to heat their homes through the winter.

How about the BBC having a day in the year collecting money for them, or the Hospitals of this country, or our failing schools. A lot more people would give money if they knew it would benefit the people of this country.

I don't think the foreign poor are any less deserving than anyone else. I mean we're all humans for God's sake. If you want to solve the poverty problem in this country than I suggest you sign up to some revolutionary cause because you're not going to redistribute wealth by moaning or even lobbying MPs. It's the sad way of the world, but unfortunately the world's absolute poor can only depend on the likes of us for the basic things in life. They can't rely on govts, because they're the same ######s who have arranged things as they already are.

Of course all this has put in my mind one of my favourite quotes:

When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint.

When I ask why the poor have no food,

they call me a communist.

Dom Helder Camara

Call me selfish but, i only care what happens to the people of this country, those elderly people who have worked all their lives and contributed to this countrys wealth who get shit on from above now they cant work anymore. The government has had their money off them for decades and have forgotten that by rewarding them with piss poor pensions for all their efforts.

For me they are more important than anyone else, I honestly couldn't care less about other governments around the world and what they do to their people, in times of famine then of course you must help out, but building schools and hospitals in other countries is not our problem, our own schools and hospitals need urgent attention.

The only way you can help those over in the third world is too give them sex eduacation and loads of condoms. They plead hunger and poverty but still get jiggy between the sheets all the time and produce loads of kids ? Isnt that irresponsible, surely they have brains ??

After 2 mins I turned over and the ITV was advertising the Race for Life for a cancer charity. Now that is a worthwhile charity.

As for the presenters, it grips my goat (and noone lays a finger on my goat usually, its mine for Saturday nights)that we have millionaires on stage pulling sad faces telling the middle/lower class to donate their money :ranting:

I don't think the foreign poor are any less deserving than anyone else. I mean we're all humans for God's sake. If you want to solve the poverty problem in this country than I suggest you sign up to some revolutionary cause because you're not going to redistribute wealth by moaning or even lobbying MPs. It's the sad way of the world, but unfortunately the world's absolute poor can only depend on the likes of us for the basic things in life. They can't rely on govts, because they're the same ######s who have arranged things as they already are.

Of course all this has put in my mind one of my favourite quotes:

Dom Helder Camara

Here here. Should all the money I donate to anything only be used for people in my immediate vicinity? Is geography really a valid reason to say no to needy people.

Anyone would think that nothing gets spent in the UK!

It's not like all of the money gets sent abroad

The only way you can help those over in the third world is too give them sex eduacation and loads of condoms. They plead hunger and poverty but still get jiggy between the sheets all the time and produce loads of kids ? Isnt that irresponsible, surely they have brains ??

When the likelyhood is that their children will die of disease (rather than malnutrition) wouldn't you have more? It's not about intelligence!

To me it is so hard to say if one charity is more suitable than another. The only difference is what people are affected by and the belief that this generates. Cancer care has improved remarkably due to the funding and prominence it has recieved but who can say what the affect would have been if the money and knowledge was used elsewhere. Take dementia that Terry Pratchet was on about the other day, it affects millions but only has 3% of the funding of cancer. Is it any less worthwhile a cause.

Personally I don't think I'm knowledgeable to stand up and say what is the best! I'd be surprised if others were.

After 2 mins I turned over and the ITV was advertising the Race for Life for a cancer charity. Now that is a worthwhile charity.

As for the presenters, it grips my goat (and noone lays a finger on my goat usually, its mine for Saturday nights)that we have millionaires on stage pulling sad faces telling the middle/lower class to donate their money :ranting:

The problem is that the Catholic church is the dominant religon in most of these areas, so no sex education, no condoms and HIV spreading like wildfire. There is no budging them on these subjects.

A lot of African govt. will not regonise the the spread of HIV/AIDS just check out the SA govt. policy on the matter

When the likelyhood is that their children will die of disease (rather than malnutrition) wouldn't you have more? It's not about intelligence!

No, I wouldnt want to put another child through the suffering of the diesese

The corrupt governments have a lot to answer for. A lot I saw on there was to do with AIDS projects in SA. the richest African Government in the region, one of the richest indeed in all of Africa. one which doesnt beleive AIDS is a disease of sexual transmission. Which will do sod all to help its own people, but quickly amasses personal fortunes. sad. and its all the white mans fault. yeah right

Where were the true sporting icons of the world / country who the beeb should have asked to present the programme to attract the viewers into parting with their dosh to aid the worthwhile projects shown in the clips .

Mind you the P.C beeb has been crap for years don't you know and provides little competition to Sky in variety anymore .

Enough of the rant , hope you gave as much as you could to the event and makes you think how lucky you are not to wonder where you will sleep tonight , when your next meal will be etc...

The BBC is our very own state run propaganda programme that foists the idealism of their corrupt puppet masters in the Labour Party and Buckingham Palace upon us. What better way to cover up the problems of increasing drug addiction, child poverty and political corruption in this country than to have a programme highlighting problems in Africa etc ??????!!!!!!

The BBC is a national disgrace particularly given its undying support for our 'Lib-Lab-Con' one party police state. Why give those political shysters so much airtime ????!!!!

Guest Eamer

Completely agree, there was a load of crap on there and could've done without most of it. The most enjoyable part was late night when they all shut up and just played the documentary on David Walliams swimming the channel. (Wonder if anyone took his passport for him...?)

Wouldn't complain at Fern Cotton though, she would've improved it, she's quite hot.

She is a vacuous tart.

er, what u saying doc? u saying you wouldn't?*

As for the rest of it.... I really do not trust anything from government to puppet mass media* and beyond....

..cuppa anyone?

Edit:

*agreed Doc, but she is fine on the Male desiring gaze

*I mean Rupert Murdoch

Guest DrFaustus
er, what u saying doc? u saying you wouldn't?*

Yes, I wouldn't. She is the same as most 747 blondes - self-obsessed, shallow and thick as sh*te. Plus, you'd have to gag her as her voice is more irritating than Bonnie Langford and that's saying something.

Yes, I wouldn't. She is the same as most 747 blondes - self-obsessed, shallow and thick as sh*te. Plus, you'd have to gag her as her voice is more irritating than Bonnie Langford and that's saying something.

Agreed. Can`t stand that b*tch :redcard: Myleene Klass is another one.

With Sports Relief.. I think these kind of events are contrived and cringeworthy to watch. How many of those so-called celebs will actually stick with their fund-raising by regularly visiting thse poor countries. Not many that`s for sure. They`re all hypocrities. It`s all good publicity for them.

With Sports Relief.. I think these kind of events are contrived and cringeworthy to watch. How many of those so-called celebs will actually stick with their fund-raising by regularly visiting thse poor countries. Not many that`s for sure. They`re all hypocrities. It`s all good publicity for them.

The BBC now has 'Children in Need', 'Sports Relief' and 'Comic Relief'. I reckon they're overdoing the charity fundraising somewhat. If people are giving to the BBC charities they may not be giving to the more traditional worthy charities.

AGREED , ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR PUBLICITY PROFILE SEEKING FACES IN THE MEDIA BY PUTTING THEIR NAME AND MUG TO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING .

THE TRUE , BIG PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ARE THERE DOING THEIR BIT ( NICE TO SEE ALAN SHEARER DOING A LITTLE WITH HIS FOOTBALL APPEAL ) BUT FERN COTTEN , MYLEEN KLASS , AND ALL THE NAMES I MENTIONED AT THE BEGINNING ARE TALENTLESS OVERPAID AND SELF LOVING NOBODIES WHO SEEM TO BE ON EVERYTHING AND INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN THIS FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET OUT OF IT .

THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE NOBODIES THROUGH THE SHI* PROGRAMMES THAT ARE FED TO US , AND PROMOTED BEFORE , DURING , AND AFTER IN THE PAPERS SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE STARS AND GET CAUGHT UP IN THEIR OWN SELF WORTH OF A WORLD .

JORDAN , KERRY KATONA ETC.. HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO KEEP IN THE NEWS AND MEDIA SOURCES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TALENTLESS .

WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THEY ARE HATED FOR WHAT THEY DO AND ARE SO SHALLOW THAT IT IS SADLY BECOMING INFECTIOUS WITH MANY KIDS GROWING UP SEEING THESE NOBODIES AND THINK THEY CAN BE LIKE THEM AS WELL .

IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MENTIONED SUDDENLY DIE CAN WE ALL GO OUT AND BUY THE MAGAZINE THAT THEY SELL THE FUNERAL TO . THAT WILL BE A MAGAZINE I'D BUY .

AGREED , ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR PUBLICITY PROFILE SEEKING FACES IN THE MEDIA BY PUTTING THEIR NAME AND MUG TO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING .

THE TRUE , BIG PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ARE THERE DOING THEIR BIT ( NICE TO SEE ALAN SHEARER DOING A LITTLE WITH HIS FOOTBALL APPEAL ) BUT FERN COTTEN , MYLEEN KLASS , AND ALL THE NAMES I MENTIONED AT THE BEGINNING ARE TALENTLESS OVERPAID AND SELF LOVING NOBODIES WHO SEEM TO BE ON EVERYTHING AND INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN THIS FOR WHAT THEY CAN GET OUT OF IT .

THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE NOBODIES THROUGH THE SHI* PROGRAMMES THAT ARE FED TO US , AND PROMOTED BEFORE , DURING , AND AFTER IN THE PAPERS SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE STARS AND GET CAUGHT UP IN THEIR OWN SELF WORTH OF A WORLD .

JORDAN , KERRY KATONA ETC.. HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO KEEP IN THE NEWS AND MEDIA SOURCES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TALENTLESS .

WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THEY ARE HATED FOR WHAT THEY DO AND ARE SO SHALLOW THAT IT IS SADLY BECOMING INFECTIOUS WITH MANY KIDS GROWING UP SEEING THESE NOBODIES AND THINK THEY CAN BE LIKE THEM AS WELL .

IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MENTIONED SUDDENLY DIE CAN WE ALL GO OUT AND BUY THE MAGAZINE THAT THEY SELL THE FUNERAL TO . THAT WILL BE A MAGAZINE I'D BUY .

I think somebody needs to go and take there pills!!

Hated? Does Fern Cotton really come accross as being shallow?

Personally, I haven't even got a clue who half the people you're on about are. There again, I did abandon evening TV a long time ago. It's the best way.

:)

If people want to support a genuine lad raising money for charity then support our very own BCFC Red Army man Nik Williams - as pictured below :winner_third_h4h: .......

2202146.jpg

Archived