IGNORED

Sport Relief

double-trouble

I think somebody needs to go and take there pills!!

Hated? Does Fern Cotton really come accross as being shallow?

Cracking post i reckon.

We need to put an end to these talentless narcissists. These crap mags filled with utter shite like Heat, OK, blah blah That fat ugly bitch Kerry Katonia i m sick of the sight of, what the ***** do these people contribute to soceity?

ABSOLUTLY JACK SHIT BUGGERY ****!!!!!

BAN THEM ALL FROM OUR SHORES FOREVER AND ALL YOU SILLY BINT WOMAN STOP BUYING THIS TRASHY NO BRAIN CELL REQUIRED CRAP, YOU ARE SHALLOW TOO, CELEBRATIES ARE AS BAD AS FOOTBALL AGENTS IMHO! SHOOT THEM ALL!!!!

Personally, I haven't even got a clue who half the people you're on about are. There again, I did abandon evening TV a long time ago. It's the best way.

:)

There's certainly a lot more going on on the Internet than on TV. 'Freedom of Speech and Expression' is certainly dumbed down on TV but not on the Internet. :winner_third_h4h: Some of what's said on U tube you'll never see or hear on TV.

There's certainly a lot more going on on the Internet than on TV. 'Freedom of Speech and Expression' is certainly dumbed down on TV but not on the Internet. :winner_third_h4h: Some of what's said on U tube you'll never see or hear on TV.

Agreed Mr Goblin ' Freedom of Speech and Expression' via the net is a good thing where people thes days feel that they can air their views , whatever they are , and do it in confidence , honesty and without fear .

There is no hidden agenda or the need to be politically correct which is something we've debated previously , although care should always be taken with views that are to extreme and can seen to be racially provocative and of an inciting nature .

Sorry to say that the t.v ( well mainly the beep and I.T.V ) FEEL THEY HAVE TO BOMBARD US WITH THEIR P.C AGENDA . and the only way to rid ourselves of this is to switch off .

Cracking post i reckon.

We need to put an end to these talentless narcissists. These crap mags filled with utter shite like Heat, OK, blah blah That fat ugly bitch Kerry Katonia i m sick of the sight of, what the ***** do these people contribute to soceity?

ABSOLUTLY JACK SHIT BUGGERY ****!!!!!

BAN THEM ALL FROM OUR SHORES FOREVER AND ALL YOU SILLY BINT WOMAN STOP BUYING THIS TRASHY NO BRAIN CELL REQUIRED CRAP, YOU ARE SHALLOW TOO, CELEBRATIES ARE AS BAD AS FOOTBALL AGENTS IMHO! SHOOT THEM ALL!!!!

Thats the problem right there. People like Kerry Katona have worked out that they can make millions from this rubbish, because people will buy it. That's not the 'celebrities' fault, is it?

Thats the problem right there. People like Kerry Katona have worked out that they can make millions from this rubbish, because people will buy it. That's not the 'celebrities' fault, is it?

Chicken and Egg syndrome. What came first, the demand for it, or....it?

I say It, becuase how can you demand or need somthing you don't know exists?

***** the Media i say, but i would prefer our media to a state run propanganda machine like in..........oh wait a minute.

Chicken and Egg syndrome. What came first, the demand for it, or....it?

I say It, becuase how can you demand or need somthing you don't know exists?

***** the Media i say, but i would prefer our media to a state run propanganda machine like in..........oh wait a minute.

I think the academic answer goes along the lines of people needing such nonsense as an escape from their tedious, mundane existances - praising something they believe to be greater than themselves. It is comparable to religion, as is Football.

To expand on your logic (an it's not a black+white analogy admiteddly): what do pro-Footballers contribute of actual value to society to justify their sickeningly high salaries and celebrety status? Jack shit, let's be honest. However I'm happy enough (on the whole) to indulge myself in the circus of it all and certainly can't forsee any boycott of it.

Yes, I wouldn't. She is the same as most 747 blondes - self-obsessed, shallow and thick as sh*te. Plus, you'd have to gag her as her voice is more irritating than Bonnie Langford and that's saying something.

'kin Hell Doc, you're right, she is more irritating than Bonnie Langford. And bloody Fiona Phillips as well.

I think the academic answer goes along the lines of people needing such nonsense as an escape from their tedious, mundane existances - praising something they believe to be greater than themselves. It is comparable to religion, as is Football.

To expand on your logic (an it's not a black+white analogy admittedly): what do pro-Footballers contribute of actual value to society to justify their sickeningly high salaries and celebrety status? Jack shit, let's be honest. However I'm happy enough (on the whole) to indulge myself in the circus of it all and certainly can't forsee any boycott of it.

Hmm an interesting angle, lets spread the net, what defines a contribution to society? Its totally subjective.

Footballers you can admire for their skill, what Ronaldo can do with a football is bordering on the absurd. They work hard in training and practice 24/7, He has a skill thats amazing, people want to see it, people pay to see it.

People can also appreciate the academics, even more in fact, look at Hawking, useless with a football, not much to look at but a genius worthy of attention and praise.

Kerry Katonia in contrast is a fat useless slob, so why the media attention? I'll tell you why, she **** loves it!! I bet shes on the phone to OK and Heat every ###### hour...

"Oh noes!!! help me, i just had a mental breakdown, please come to my house and take some pics and I'll give you an exclusive on how awfully I'm portrayed and how much people hate me for being a media whore "

Yes Kerry, you are a fat and incredibly ugly media whore.

Hmm an interesting angle, lets spread the net, what defines a contribution to society? Its totally subjective.

Footballers you can admire for their skill, what Ronaldo can do with a football is bordering on the absurd. They work hard in training and practice 24/7, He has a skill thats amazing, people want to see it, people pay to see it.

People can also appreciate the academics, even more in fact, look at Hawking, useless with a football, not much to look at but a genius worthy of attention and praise.

Kerry Katonia in contrast is a fat useless slob, so why the media attention? I'll tell you why, she **** loves it!! I bet shes on the phone to OK and Heat every ###### hour...

"Oh noes!!! help me, i just had a mental breakdown, please come to my house and take some pics and I'll give you an exclusive on how awfully I'm portrayed and how much people hate me for being a media whore "

So eloquently true and quite correct . My point exactly and who gives a toss . How do these magazines sell so many copies to justify the money they pay the no bodies . Is it advertising ?

Remind me not to buy the products and contribute fuelling the fire .

Boycotted Iceland already - shows how low in the pecking order of food stores if they use Kerry Katastrophy for their publicity . Surprised she's got the time with such a busy life .

Like it or not people are prepared to pay to be in touch with these talentless freaks.....

We came down paths to hard to tell

Now we see our future before

Your the forgotten man

We don't have "English homelss day"

So stand and be proud

You are the forgotten man

But standing proud, you can pull through

Forgotten man

We wont see you on BBC1

OR even Radio 3

But your story will linger

On the cold concrete floor

All beit untold in grand halls

Forgotten man

You grew up with dreams of grandure

A tale you were told could be yours

Where did it go wrong? Forgotten man?

When did you sway from the path that was set out?

Stand up and be proud

Forgotten man

Dust yourself down

And stand next to me Forgotten man.

Or stay where you lay

and curse your forgotten days

You might be down

But help is always there

Even if they forget where you stand

Like it or not people are prepared to pay to be in touch with these talentless freaks.....

Indeed. I am strangely drawn to programmes featuring the nutter element of the reality TV star because you wonder how dreadfully they're going to behave this time.

It's the modern day equivalent of paying to go and laugh at the inmates of the lunatic asylum. Now you watch Jade Goody or Kerry Katona have a breakdown for your amusement and entertainment.

And they think the public loves them...

Guest MaloneFM

The thing is Edward old sausage the Jeremy Kyle audience does love Kerry public breakdown Cataract. They are fed to these battery hens on a regular basis on vacuous programme with Lorraine Kelly. Even on here people are talking about them. If there was no longer any tangible interest then the media attention would switch to the next easy packaged product.

Its why Big Brother exists. In all its gory freak show formats. And All the Pop Idol programmes. On rare occasions there are people who get to the top and stay there through talent-hello Bruce Forsythe-but in the fast food age the audience don't want that. Christ knows how Ant and Dec have survived for so long.

Sport Relief is a vehicle for the chrismatically challenged. But it does raise money which is a blanket to cover the large holes in the quality.

Its car crash telly. You watch to see how bad its going to be. Then complain about how bad it is. Use the off button. Having a dig at it isn't going to being down the government. Bit like saying how bloody awful the Graham Norton/Andrew Loyd Webber tv marriage on saturday night is.

Archived