IGNORED

Nice To Hear Sense On Radio Bristol !

cummins17

listening to radio bristol today there was alot said about city fans on gary johnsons back (what i don't believe at all) and the possibility of recalling brooker and then some bloke who if it was you fair play came on and started talking sense saying everyone who rings in dosent have a clue and it is gary johnson who no's right and i was so glad to hear this considering the crap people say who we should play and formations, so besacully fair play to this bloke as he is the first caller who has ever made a decent comment on the phone in !!!

so if it was you fair play mate andbody else hear this ?

Guest Eamer

What I'd like to know is did anyone else hear the interview with the Rovers player, Richard Walker I think at about 14:15? He couldn't manage a sentence without "you know" in there. Would love to listen to it again to count how many times he said it.

listening to radio bristol today there was alot said about city fans on gary johnsons back (what i don't believe at all) and the possibility of recalling brooker and then some bloke who if it was you fair play came on and started talking sense saying everyone who rings in dosent have a clue and it is gary johnson who no's right and i was so glad to hear this considering the crap people say who we should play and formations, so besacully fair play to this bloke as he is the first caller who has ever made a decent comment on the phone in !!!

so if it was you fair play mate andbody else hear this ?

Out of interest, who is getting on Johnsons back? :dunno:

Yes, I'd like to know that, as all I heard was support for GJ. Was somebody on the radio straight after the game before I switched on?

Unfortunately, to many people think he cant do no wrong. For me, Johnson is without doubt the best City manager in my life time (27 years), however like all humans, he makes mistakes. When people phone in these radio shows to debate things, i.e, not having enough striking options.....many people see this as getting on the managers back, when it quite clearly is not.

We need a striker....if Gary says we don't, he is wrong! Our goal difference proves that we do

What I'd like to know is did anyone else hear the interview with the Rovers player, Richard Walker I think at about 14:15? He couldn't manage a sentence without "you know" in there. Would love to listen to it again to count how many times he said it.

Shouldnt that be on a different part of the forum?

heard that caller......what a muppet.

said that he doesn't go to City and if we did go up, he wouldn't go, as he's not a city or rovers fan.....just a football fan?

the thing is Twentypence knows the idiots he has on aren't truly representative of City fans, I would accuse him of allowing the freaks and muppets airtime to make it sound like the fans aren't happy, which is nonsense.

In GJ we trust, we are ****in' SECOND!!

onwards and upwards and damn the torpedoes

the thing is Twentypence knows the idiots he has on aren't truly representative of City fans, I would accuse him of allowing the freaks and muppets airtime to make it sound like the fans aren't happy, which is nonsense.

In GJ we trust, we are ****in' SECOND!!

onwards and upwards and damn the torpedoes

20p wasn't in charge today and the guy that was, regularly questioned the fact that we supposedly were on GJ's back.

Yeah mate I heard it. He must of said it about 35 times in a 3 minute interview. :fastasleep:

20p wasn't in charge today and the guy that was, regularly questioned the fact that we supposedly were on GJ's back.

Sadly twentytons is the sports editor in chief at radio bristol,I'm afraid to say he's in charge.

I agree today the bloke questioned things, but the policy seems to be to allow these fruitcakes oxygen and airspace instead of the swift blow to the back of the head that most need.

Yeah mate I heard it. He must of said it about 35 times in a 3 minute interview. :fastasleep:

Yeah but beckham is a million times worse don't you agree? I reckon 80% of the blokes vocabulary is the 2 words "you know" i am just hoping he oesnt get his 100th cap so that i don't have to hear the mans voice spouting out "you know" 100 times in a 2 minute slot on every channel

That was Andy from Mangotsfield saying he 'wasn't a City fan' but then spent the next 5 minutes telling all how we think, the following caller commented 'a village must be missing their idiot tonight'!!!

Anyway, from what I heard people weren't slamming into GJ, but were supportive. They were saying that we didn't play well today, that we needed something fresh, that our strikers weren't scoring and too many people had an off day. I couldn't see anything unjust in that and commented at the time it would probably be what GJ would say himself anyway.

An indeed he has just about: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1266295,00.html

Archived