IGNORED

Argyle Fans

0738parkway

There were some in the premier seating who celebrated their first goal, they got told by stewards to sit down and shut up, which they duly did.

They were wingeing like fk about it though, and kept very damn quiet second half. indeed they were biting their fingernails solidly. and some of said argyle fans going out on the Winterstoke road after the game said they were lucky to get the result. Quite right too.

Guest red ken 2
Bullshit bullshit bullshit where were the 100s of so called argyle fans who were so say going to infiltrate all the home stands , i saw 2

The Cornish always have been full of SH--.

Guest red ken 2
I'm convinced i had 2 of them next two me two day

didnt make a fuss or nuthing though

Should have counted there fingers, six gives the game away.

It's ok for away fans in the Premier seating, Red Top said so

I was in the Premier Lounge today, a Plymouth fan was sat on my table and about 4 or 5 of them on the table next to us, no gloating or anything from them at all

David LLoyd was in there before the game and told them to keep quiet if they scored because they are in the home stand !!

The Cornish always have been full of SH--.

Every time we play Plymouth I have to remind the odd ignorant city fan... Plymouth is not in Cornwall. They wish they were Cornish. They are Devon scum.

Anyone who thinks a Cornish team would wear the dirty Ginster logo on their shirt is sadly deluded.

Remember - you are all Northerners to us.

A Cornish Red

Every time we play Plymouth I have to remind the odd ignorant city fan... Plymouth is not in Cornwall. They wish they were Cornish. They are Devon scum.

Anyone who thinks a Cornish team would wear the dirty Ginster logo on their shirt is sadly deluded.

A Cornish Red

Correct Plymouth is not in cornwall, however they do not wish they were Cornish. The Cornish are scum.

A devon Red.

Guest red ken 2

A Cornish Red

We all know Plymouth is in Devon, but don't tell me there are not Garoyle supporters all over that dirty ex tin minning county. Try looking around St Blazey, Par, St Austell areas, its full of them.

I think u lot need to get a life were from devon :englandflag::englandflag: thats a joke surely should be a welsh flag : :fastasleep::fastasleep: your so boring crap ground crap fans

No u should get a life. your username is named after a result. Also we are bristol city not bristol. And dumbo, check the english map, you will find bristol on there. Wales is the small smelly place across the water :disapointed2se:

Guest red ken 2
I think u lot need to get a life were from devon :englandflag::englandflag: thats a joke surely should be a welsh flag : :fastasleep::fastasleep: your so boring crap ground crap fans

Surprised you can use a PC keyboard with six fingers, you morons look like your green cousins from Yeovil, three eyes and funny shaped heads. Where do you drag your support from, the depths of Dartmoor?.

Get a life !! Thats rich coming from someone living in a Devon Fishing Village.

Speaking of yokels isnt it you lot of morons that brought on the wurzles prior to the game ?

Oh and i forgot you lot of retards even play their music at trashton gate....doh :laugh:

We all know Plymouth is in Devon, but don't tell me there are not Garoyle supporters all over that dirty ex tin minning county. Try looking around St Blazey, Par, St Austell areas, its full of them.

St Blazey etc, whatever. North of Truro it all gets freaky anyway mate, may as well be in Devon.

Surprised you can use a PC keyboard with six fingers, you morons look like your green cousins from Yeovil, three eyes and funny shaped heads. Where do you drag your support from, the depths of Dartmoor?.

Most of the Plymouth's mothers are sailor shaggers anyway so surprisingly not that many are in-bred. Quite a well distributed gene pool. It is just their jealousy of the Cornish that turns them into hate-filled freaks. That and too many Ginsters. And also the fact their mothers hate them as they remind them of their real Dads who shagged and ran, leaving them to marry some other local illegitimate fool who's mother hated him for the same reason. Vicious circle to get out of really. Nasty place Plymouth.

Speaking of yokels isnt it you lot of morons that brought on the wurzles prior to the game ?

Oh and i forgot you lot of retards even play their music at trashton gate....doh :laugh:

Be off with you and get back to work gimping around on one of Prince Charles' Duchy of Cornwall estates.

There were 3 behind me in the Williams Stand.

They were pretty quiet and I only knew they were Argyle because of their conversation at half time.

I had a great time. Left the game straightaway to attend a birthday party in Liskeard. Drove straight there to arrive about 8pm to an entire hall singing "argyle, Argyle...." (Bloody inbreds!)

Then had a look round Exeter University today to find the coach park full of Plymouth Argyle FC coaches.

Be glad not to see them for another couple of seasons.

Trashton gate. Thats a good one :rofl2br: :noexpression:

Go count your fingers

Archived