IGNORED

Argyle Fans

0738parkway

I think u lot need to get a life were from devon :englandflag::englandflag: thats a joke surely should be a welsh flag : :fastasleep::fastasleep: your so boring crap ground crap fans
FAIL your geography exam did you. We are not from Wales I do not speak with a welsh accent. You were very quiet up until you scored and then gave it the big I am. Lets wait until the end of the season and see where you are then. Your players did so much shirt pulling and hanging around our players necks in the box I am surprised that one of our players did'nt get strangled. Even my grand daughter commented what a dirty team you were and she is only 8. I will NEVER buy a Ginsters pasty again!! :nono:

Unfortunately you are all wrong. There were quite a few interlopers in the ground! Namely,Bristol based Exeter fans in the crowd cheering city on. Although we are from Devon please don't tar us with the same brush as those slime from Plymouth. They really are Cornish and most of them have a vastly over inflated opinion of there team and club. The whole of the Devon press licks their a**e and i can't wait for you to beat them in the play offs if you don't go up automatically. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Guest red ken 2
Unfortunately you all wrong. There were quite a few interlopers in the ground! Namely,Bristol based Exeter fans in the crowd cheering city on. Although we are from Devon please don't tar us with the same brush as those slime from Plymouth. They really are Cornish and most of them have a vastly over inflated opinion of there team and club. The whole of the Devon press licks their a**e and i can't wait for you to beat them in the play offs if you don't go up automatically. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Nice one, always had a lot of time for Exeter, unlike the Green Trash from further down the A38. Good luck in the play-offs this season.

I think u lot need to get a life were from devon :englandflag::englandflag: thats a joke surely should be a welsh flag : :fastasleep::fastasleep: your so boring crap ground crap fans

Hmmm, mouthy fans... where have i seen this before....

Get use to it, Cornwall fellow, you WERE the best in the west....

WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WEST..... joint top proves that....... :englandsmile4wf:

Fellow's don't forget this poor twerp is from cornwall.... they don't have "good" schools down there, they only get brought up to learn they have to accept they, only warmed "best in the west" for us to take over, with in our first season. :D

Will you be so cocky come 7 games time i wonder?

don't see what all the fuss is about. Thought they were pretty loud, one song is bigger than no song. The fool with a blow up banana was quite funny.

Their fans on various forums seem to wish us well so don't really have any gripe with them.

Oh and Cornwall over Plymouth anyday.

One of YOUR fans started talking to me a a few friends when we were walking back to our car after the game and he said that the atmosphere coming from us( ARGYLE) was great and wished us all the best for the rest of the season and said that he hopes we make the play offs. We said that you had done really well this season and we wished you all the best for the rest of the season too, so you idiots who are posting stupid posts GROW UP. We got the 3 points, so on the day that made us THE BEST IN THE WEST PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

One of YOUR fans started talking to me a a few friends when we were walking back to our car after the game and he said that the atmosphere coming from us( ARGYLE) was great and wished us all the best for the rest of the season and said that he hopes we make the play offs. We said that you had done really well this season and we wished you all the best for the rest of the season too, so you idiots who are posting stupid posts GROW UP. We got the 3 points, so on the day that made us THE BEST IN THE WEST PLYMOUTH ARGYLE
Come off it. I was in the EE teh same stand as you and the atmosphere from the away side was poor. You had the same amount as Watford did and you were just as poor as they were for atmosphere. And just for the record if any Plymouth fans would have happened to be next to me and I would have known about it I would have reported them to a steward.

You are such bad losers

Its cos we're not used to it.

Fair play to Argyle for playing intelligent football within their limitations - Sturrock's a canny sort, he had a game plan and your boys stuck to it.

But you were lucky to play us with Johnson out injured, and Vasko inexplicable not in the team meant Fallon had a laugh up front - we gifted you both your goals. We'll 'have yer in the playoff final.

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

There was a couple of plymouth fans in block A of the dolman. One chap went up to him at the end to tell him that when he goes through the exit gates he was going to smash him in. The guy went a similer coulour to the plymouth home shirt !!!!

I sit at the edge of block b and A block i thought i seen some sort of commotion in there, if they were where i thought poor chaps right in the middle of what can i say a few unsavory city boys , they must have been shitting thereselves , probably the worst place in the ground to sit , :sweatingbullets:

Archived