IGNORED

Argyle 2 No Guile 1

Blagdon red

The only person sniping is you. You are just showing yourself to be arrogent and childish.

Its a shame you cant leave out the insults and the moaning about people so say picking on you. Even though I don't agree with everything you say, you do have some interesting views.7

This isnt your forum so don't tell me to butt out. I shall post whatever and whenever I feel like it. Again, grow up.

agreed, as myself, you and others have found......it's the same old thing, someone disagrees he has a little pop and about their "agendas" if more than one person disagree's, it's them and there mates and he makes up little names for them as a group.

if he doesn't like your view, he gets personally, as you rightly say though, it's not his forum, give him a couple of weeks, if too many people disagree with him, he will throw his toys out of the pram and vanish off to another forum again in a tantrum.

as ever, the best way to get at BB is to ignore him his views are as irrelvant as the next person on this forum, mine and yours included. just his threads then drop, until he bumps them for more attention seeking. There is nothing more someone with an ego dislikes than being ignored......hence why he didn't last on subbers for long.

So you prefer a player with no goals & no assists since his £600k transfer? You need to apply the same argument to both individuals and your biase against Noble is almost as embarrassing as the three of you suddenly replying to one thread-Bit obvious chaps, isn't it??

the difference being, Carle has that from 10 or so games with little fitness and coming into a new league, where as Noble has 5 league goals and about the same amount of assists over 3 YEARS!!!

just a case of a player having had the chance and as a club we have moved forward, where as others have been left behind because they aren't good enough.

it's plain and simple, the same applied for players such as Russell, Enoch, Jevons and others, did the job that was required but have been moved on when better players have been signed, the same has happened to noble and I'd expect him to move on in the summer.

Archived