IGNORED

New Stadium Name

Tim S

I was talking to a friend of mine in London the other day and he was talking about the proposed new stadium we are possibly going to be building.... hopefully sooner rather than later. He asked what I think it should be called, if its not a sponsors name (although that seems to be the trend these days - ie: Emirates Stadium etc....). I thought for a minute and couldnt actually come up with something!!! I would hate to come up with a crap name that means nothing to do with the City or the football club. I mean - what the hell someone was thinking when they came up with "Stadium of Light" I don't know! Even though I'm used to that now, at the time it seemed bizarre - and still does when you think about it.

So I was wondering, to try and talk about something other than the "P" word..... lets try and think of a possible name for a stadium if ever one is built!!! I know its a random subject considering its not even confirmed if its going ahead yet or not, but I just want to take my mind of the normal subjects on here!!

If its sponsored, I can imagine something like "The Blackthorn Stadium" but that is just too obvious! And "The Bristol Trade Centre Stadium" - Yuk! Maybe we could get Hugh Heffner to sponsor it! "The Playboy Stadium" - now theres a thought! Instead of cheerleaders.... bunny girls! Wahey! I'll get my coat...

Seriously though....can anyone think of anything decent?!

How about Merchant's Quarter? Surely no one can object to that?

How about Merchant's Quarter? Surely no one can object to that?

Well i am a white black asian straight gay man woman who goes to church and a mosque, as well as being an atheist seven day eventist. I am a meat eating vegatarian gun toting pacifist .

how could you possibly offend me !

:whistle2:

Archived