IGNORED

Urgent - Calling All City Fans!

tinman-is-god

I have just become editor of a new unofficial City website http://fansonline.net/bristolcity/ and basically i need writers to help put together a proper unofficial City website. The Middlesbrough equivalent gets over 4million hits a month so if we can put together a good website with match reports, features (first City game, fave player etc) then I believe we can create a great site.

If you are interested in writing for the site, email me at richard.brown66@googlemail.com. I want to hear from ANYONE who is interested and previous experience of writing is not necessary, so if you fancy writing for us, let me know.

CTID

Sorry no I don't feel it fair to pin this as there are many other people such as Cider Jar & Edson who both have independant sites and don't get similar requests pinned.

Sorry!

Cheers for the reply TomF if thats the case then its fair enough to not pin it. I have just got an email from the club and we have just been offered to be put onto the Press List. This is a great chance for City fans to get to ask questions and write up interviews and get them on the web. Email me at richard.brown66@googlemail.com if you want the oppurtunity to write for us.

Archived