IGNORED

240 Cardiff Tickets Left

Bristol Boy

Totally agree, of our little crew of 6 or 7 who go to places like Barnsley away on a Tuesday night, only one is going to this match. Understand why the police say it is coaches only but as said why can't they go at 1pm from the Gate?, if that was the case I'd be there, to and so would most of my mates.

i think we are leaving early because of the 2 big games involving the funny shaped football, going to be fun leaving baaadiff :englandsmile4wf:

I've only been on the coaches once before about 8 years ago when i was about 14 (and i remember it being crap!). But whats the laws on drinking? i know your not supposed to take drink on, but how serious is it? anyone going to care if my bottle of coke is diluted with whiskey?

ziul

It has to be done ZIUL. Every bubble game I've done, including Swansea last season, I've done the same trick. Gone to a shop the night before, bought a 2-litre bottle of Apple Tango, emptied it and refilled it with cyder. Shall be doing the same on Friday. It's not allowed but as long as you don't make it obvious you're boozing then they won't cotton on. It's far too long to be on a bloody coach that takes 40mins in a car and I can't imagine there'll be any served in the ground so needs must.

Anyone know if you can join the bus in Cardiff still? I live in Wales and damned if I'm going to cross the bridge only to come back here! So its £12 to travel from Cardiff services to...Cardiff City. Nice to see the fans looked after, then. Ive "infiltrated" twice in the past, but I have to say standing in the rain clapping THEM knocking us out the play-offs was the low point of my City-watching career! I even had stones thrown at me when I was there for a Welsh Cup match years ago with those mighty rivals of Cardiff..Aberystwyth Town! They are scum, no two ways about it.

I've got a Cardiff mate who was in the same situation as you when they came down here. He had to get special dispensation from Ridsdale to make his own way down to the ground and into the Cardiff end because he didn't see the point in travelling from Bristol back to Cardiff to come back to Bristol again on the coaches. The whole policy's lunacy if you ask me. All it needs is sensible policing.

It has to be done ZIUL. Every bubble game I've done, including Swansea last season, I've done the same trick. Gone to a shop the night before, bought a 2-litre bottle of Apple Tango, emptied it and refilled it with cyder. Shall be doing the same on Friday. It's not allowed but as long as you don't make it obvious you're boozing then they won't cotton on. It's far too long to be on a bloody coach that takes 40mins in a car and I can't imagine there'll be any served in the ground so needs must.

Excelent! i may sort something out then. just didnt know how it works on the coach. don't wana find myself gettin thrown off like a school boy for smugglin a bit of drink on. This is bringing back memories of school trips!

ziul

Anyone know if you can join the bus in Cardiff still? I live in Wales and damned if I'm going to cross the bridge only to come back here! So its £12 to travel from Cardiff services to...Cardiff City. Nice to see the fans looked after, then. Ive "infiltrated" twice in the past, but I have to say standing in the rain clapping THEM knocking us out the play-offs was the low point of my City-watching career! I even had stones thrown at me when I was there for a Welsh Cup match years ago with those mighty rivals of Cardiff..Aberystwyth Town! They are scum, no two ways about it.

I'm getting on at Cardiff Gate services. There may still be spaces available. By the way I'm disappointed that people aren't going on principle. No one likes he situation but at he end of the day our boys in red are going into one of the most important games in years and I would have thought every red at heart city till I die type would be busting a gut to support them come what may. Don't stay away just because you don't like sitting on a coach for christ stake, get your asses down there and support the team in spite of the circumstances. We desperately need the 3 points. Bolox to principles, sometimes in life you have to do what you have to do and this is more important.

I'm getting on at Cardiff Gate services. There may still be spaces available. By the way I'm disappointed that people aren't going on principle. No one likes he situation but at he end of the day our boys in red are going into one of the most important games in years and I would have thought every red at heart city till I die type would be busting a gut to support them come what may. Don't stay away just because you don't like sitting on a coach for christ stake, get your asses down there and support the team in spite of the circumstances. We desperately need the 3 points. Bolox to principles, sometimes in life you have to do what you have to do and this is more important.

Here,Here.

Complain about the policing but get behind the lads.

The last time I went on the official City coaches was to Millwall last season, and we know what happened there. After that utter shambles I said that I would never travel with the club again, especially after how the club handled itself in the aftermath of those events.

To be honest the club has done us a favour, because we now share the driving to away matches and the whole experience is better for the freedom it gives us.

But, I want to go to Cardiff, so I'm in. Yes It'll be an overlong journey, overpriced and overpoliced.

Mr Daniels may infiltrate my coca-cola bottle, walkman, paper and radio will also help to pass the time.

Bristol City Football Club need my support and I want to be there, so I'm going, and if we beat Cardiff you can keep me on the coach as long as you want 'cause it will take a lot more than that to dampen the delight of another 3 Championship points.

The last time I went on the official City coaches was to Millwall last season, and we know what happened there. After that utter shambles I said that I would never travel with the club again, especially after how the club handled itself in the aftermath of those events.

To be honest the club has done us a favour, because we now share the driving to away matches and the whole experience is better for the freedom it gives us.

But, I want to go to Cardiff, so I'm in. Yes It'll be an overlong journey, overpriced and overpoliced.

Mr Daniels may infiltrate my coca-cola bottle, walkman, paper and radio will also help to pass the time.

Bristol City Football Club need my support and I want to be there, so I'm going, and if we beat Cardiff you can keep me on the coach as long as you want 'cause it will take a lot more than that to dampen the delight of another 3 Championship points.

Well said.

I despise going by CATS and have done since I passed the age of 21! Combined with my dislike of "bubble" games means that Saturday before 3 will not be that enjoyable. However, this is a massive game for City and could see us put our promotion bid firmly back on track :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

I'll be there. Covered in p**s and bleeding from a coin to the temple no doubt, but I'll be there.

Come on City.

No, I refuse to be hearded around like cattle by the Old Bill and will not accept it under any circumstances! Thin end of the wedge for me!!!!!!

got my ticket just now:d going by myself!

hope I come back in one piece

anyone know if it is designated seating?

Just got mine as well, route 6. Going on my own also, nobody else seems to want to go. Nevermind looking forward to it, last game before I go away for a couple of weeks.

Just got mine as well, route 6. Going on my own also, nobody else seems to want to go. Nevermind looking forward to it, last game before I go away for a couple of weeks.

You're never on your own following the City especially in an environment like the away end at Ninian. All for one and one for all!

:coat:

Plus its Cardiff away and its always great to remind them that their not English and how much they really wish that they were.

Now that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!!! We don't need reminding we're not english, in fact we wake up every day rejoicing in the fact we're Welsh. Bring on Saturday, I can't wait for a derby game at Ninian again. The last time we play you Wurzels was.... oh yeah play offs. What happened then again???????

Now that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!!! We don't need reminding we're not english, in fact we wake up every day rejoicing in the fact we're Welsh. Bring on Saturday, I can't wait for a derby game at Ninian again. The last time we play you Wurzels was.... oh yeah play offs. What happened then again???????

All mouth till you're bankrupt?

remind me how much you owe?

Remind me of the score at AG THIS SEASON as your still in the past?

Archived