IGNORED

Pasty Squad Drive Me Crazy!

anders1984

why can no one in the Dolman stay an there arse for 45 mins without getting up goin for a piss or a pasty?? ive sat in every end this year and no where else has the problem like the Dolman!! i think they should have adult nappys on the seats for these idiots who ruin the view for whole rows of people!! first half second half injury time its constantly he same!! we had 6 mins of injury time on saturday and half the stadium was out of its seat!!! i know the exits are crap but it just dosent rub!! i don't get it!!

I HATE THE PASTY SQUAD!!!

No i totally agree with you....

4 guys sat in front of me in block B, stood up and said lets go downstairs for a beer....

ON 28 MINUTES...... and returned for the 2nd half

Its that sort of part time support who come out of the woodwork when

we are doing well on get a big club in the cup....

You cheeky Devil!!! I sit in the Dolman and don't move for the duration of the game, even when I am dying for the loo, to try and appease miserable gits like you (and being a woman sometimes needs must for the loo!!).

I have only ever left the ground once early and that was when we got battered by Wolves years ago and I left with tears running down my face....

It annoys me as much as it does you when people selfishly go to the toilet and heaven forbid even take their children!!!! GROW UP WILL YOU

if i just saw parents with their kids doing it do you think id complain!! no!! its the middle aged blokes and women who forgot their tenna lady!! on their own or with a mate or two. I'm not jokin in injury time a bloke was slowly walking down and as we got close to the goal stopped directly infront of me while i was sat down!! i almost helped him down the stairs!!

have you tried a pasty? You should........they are GREAT! perhaps then you will understand the rush to get them! Hmmm yummy!!!

personally though, I prefer a balti pie?

what's everyone else's favorite pie?

IF I WANT ONE I WAIT TILL HALF TIME OR GO TO THE B.S.E VAN OUTSIDE. I KNOW THEYRE BRILLIANT AND THAT JUST don't BLOCK MY VIEW OF THE ACTUAL THING IVE COME TO WATCH. SOMETIMES I THINK THESE PEOPLE PREFER STANDING IN QUEUE THAN WATCHING FOOTBALL, THATS ALL FOLKS.

Oh whatever - I am sick of this argument about people moving and early leavers, i'm usually too engrossed in the game to notice, or I politely ask people to move out of the way, or hurry along.

And the Tena Lady comment was a bit below the belt, if you pardon the pun :disapointed2se:

have you tried a pasty? You should........they are GREAT! perhaps then you will understand the rush to get them! Hmmm yummy!!!

personally though, I prefer a balti pie?

what's everyone else's favorite pie?

Definitely partial to the odd Balti pie myself......

I was in the Dolman on Saturday and I didn't really notice too much moving around......I Just try and get on with it really. I never see much point going to get a pie at football (Home and away) because I can't be bothered queing for something so over priced.

Do like a Balti Pie on a cold winters day though...

NOT A MOANER!! LIKE I SAID SAT ALL OVER THE GROUND THIS SEASON!! HAD TO BUY TICKETS OFF SOME KID WHO WAS SELLING HIS IN BLOCK G ROW A COS EVERYWHERE WAS SOLD OUT!! MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I WAS SAT THERE, MAYBE THE REASON HE WAS SELLING THEM. HE HAD I COUPLE OF SEATS IN THE EAST END!!! CAN SEE WHY HE SWOPPED!! VIEW IS MUCH WORSE, BUT SO IS THE ANNOYANCE!!!

NOT A MOANER!! LIKE I SAID SAT ALL OVER THE GROUND THIS SEASON!! HAD TO BUY TICKETS OFF SOME KID WHO WAS SELLING HIS IN BLOCK G ROW A COS EVERYWHERE WAS SOLD OUT!! MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I WAS SAT THERE, MAYBE THE REASON HE WAS SELLING THEM. HE HAD I COUPLE OF SEATS IN THE EAST END!!! CAN SEE WHY HE SWOPPED!! VIEW IS MUCH WORSE, BUT SO IS THE ANNOYANCE!!!

:laugh: Turn that button off called (CAPS LOCK) :10_1_108:

**** me, now people are moaning about people going to get a ###### pie.

Thank god I don't sit in the Dolman, not only does it seem to have more than its fair share of moaners when it comes to the team, it also seems they like a good old moan about each other too.

The exact reason I have transfered to the EE for next year! It is just a nause when after the season we are having and all the positives someone can actually moan or whine about pasties and pies! Why not enjoy what you have which is a team fighting for promotion and every chance of suceeding.

Thank ###### we are top imagine the state everyone would be in if we actually had something to moan about.

Now here is the solution to your problem Anders - Oi mate move along I am watching the game! Easy as that. In fact easier than logging on and whinging to all and sundry on here who have never blocked your view.

See now I quite like a bovril and a sausage roll just after half time once the queue has gone and send my boy to get it as he is only 4ft tall and obstructs no views. :innocent06:

The exact reason I have transfered to the EE for next year! It is just a nause when after the season we are having and all the positives someone can actually moan or whine about pasties and pies! Why not enjoy what you have which is a team fighting for promotion and every chance of suceeding.

Thank ###### we are top imagine the state everyone would be in if we actually had something to moan about.

Now here is the solution to your problem Anders - Oi mate move along I am watching the game! Easy as that. In fact easier than logging on and whinging to all and sundry on here who have never blocked your view.

See now I quite like a bovril and a sausage roll just after half time once the queue has gone and send my boy to get it as he is only 4ft tall and obstructs no views. :innocent06:

The irony is by you coming this thread and whinging about me whinging, you yourself are whinging. and what do you know weve got one big whinge fest. i love it.

The irony is by you coming this thread and whinging about me whinging, you yourself are whinging. and what do you know weve got one big whinge fest. i love it.

I am not whinging I have solved my personnal issues by removing myself from where whinging people like yourself are sat. I don't care who does what as long as I and my boy enjoy ourselves. I have no issue with pasties, beers, early leavers or anything else.

I just want to see City do well and enjoy my day at the same time.

I am not whinging I have solved my personnal issues by removing myself from where whinging people like yourself are sat. I don't care who does what as long as I and my boy enjoy ourselves. I have no issue with pasties, beers, early leavers or anything else.

I just want to see City do well and enjoy my day at the same time.

il be doing the same!! i had no choice where i sat on saturday which was unfortunate ive been in the EE for the last few. and you must have heard the song.

"gary johnson says, stay till the end"

wheres that directed?? at one stand, the Dolman. I'm just trying to understand it??

This thread just about takes the biscuit for me. :fastasleep:

This subject has been gone over time after time, and the bottom line of it is people can do whatever they want.

No offence Anders1984, if I want to go for a piss, a pint, a cigarette or any other reason to leave my seat, I will do just that, and NO amount of moaning from people on here will change my mind.

I can see your point if people are stood in front of you all game, but for what is a brief few seconds, is it really that big of a deal?

The main problem with the Dolman isnt the fans that sit in it, its the useless layout of the exits. Now say for example I was sat in Block D but right at the front or a couple of rows back from the front, and need to leave my seat for whatever reason, do you think I should walk all the way up the stairs to the back, along the top and down the side, just so I don't block someones view for a few seconds? Well, thats not going to happen, and I'm sure anyone else would feel the same, so its inevitable that a few people will get in your way for a few seconds.

You also have the gall to call some people 'part time' fans just because they want to leave their seat, which is frankly ludicrous.

Oh, and it would have to be a Cheese and Onion Pastie for me, or preferably a Clarks Pie or Pastie before getting in the ground.

How dare this moran have a go at me for wanting a pint , and shoot off a few mins before half time, i work my b***ocks off all week , ( no chance for a pint ) so saturday I'm in either bs3 , quba ice , or wherever i want to be at 12 noon latest, then in the supporters club for a final 1 , and for being a so called jump on the bandwagon supporter , WRONG , was at northampton in the years of despair on a sunday when we lost 7-1 been to many night away games on my own this season and other seasons after starting work at 4am then doing an away night game then straight back to work,

I suggest anders you think about what you post because this one takes the biscuit, hope your in cardiff on saturday shouting your mouth off and giving the team as much support as you can rather than worrying about who wants a piss and who wants a pasty for f--ks sake were joint top and people are moaning about me having a piss , rant over COME ON YOU REDS :grr:

why can no one in the Dolman stay an there arse for 45 mins without getting up goin for a piss or a pasty?? ive sat in every end this year and no where else has the problem like the Dolman!! i think they should have adult nappys on the seats for these idiots who ruin the view for whole rows of people!! first half second half injury time its constantly he same!! we had 6 mins of injury time on saturday and half the stadium was out of its seat!!! i know the exits are crap but it just dosent rub!! i don't get it!!

I HATE THE PASTY SQUAD!!!

It's not the people it's the design of the stand. You can't do anything in the Dolman without walking to the front and blocking peoples view on the way. People get up just as much all over the ground you just don't notice it

I have never understood why people wander around during the game and if its to get a pasty or burger i always think why cant they wait till after the game its only 2 hrs.

As far as I'm concerned these people are wasting there money i used to have to go down the ground with my younger brother and get a lift home and they would sometimes leave before the whistle used really bug the sh*t out of me. but i drive now i rather wait till the end and wait to get out like everyone else.

That said i will taking my 5 yr old to his first game next week vs Norwich and i will be sitting in the dolman and if he needs to go not much i can do but take him. But if he wants a pasty or drink he can wait till half time or the end.

Archived