IGNORED

Pasty Squad Drive Me Crazy!

anders1984

why can no one in the Dolman stay an there arse for 45 mins without getting up goin for a piss or a pasty?? ive sat in every end this year and no where else has the problem like the Dolman!! i think they should have adult nappys on the seats for these idiots who ruin the view for whole rows of people!! first half second half injury time its constantly he same!! we had 6 mins of injury time on saturday and half the stadium was out of its seat!!! i know the exits are crap but it just dosent rub!! i don't get it!!

I HATE THE PASTY SQUAD!!!

Quite simple really.

If you pay the extra cash (like me) to sit in one of the premium blocks within the Dolman for a season, to get out for a p*ss, pint, pastie or puff, as a half-time (post 45 minute) whistle, then you'll be lucky to either get into the (membership paid) refreshment facility in order to do any of the above, if you want to get back to your seat for the start of the 2nd half.

As for full-time; anywhere between 30 and 40 minutes (for a game with lots of non-season ticket holders in the Dolman) from the middle of the stand, which, if you have to get a train - in my case, for Tuesday night games, home. Then if I stay till the end I'll miss it - and, with it being the last possible train I can get home, leaves me with the option of booking into a hotel (which i've done for LDV games in the past if there is a possibilites of pens!)

To stand as judge and jury about others with commitments is a bit rich.

Maybe I ought not to bother going anymore? My season ticket purchase, foundation membership, share holding and lord knows how much on programs and half-time draw tickets is clearly causing no end of inconvience to this fellow fan.

I welcome your comments, but don't expect to receive any.

Guest red ken 2
why can no one in the Dolman stay an there arse for 45 mins without getting up goin for a piss or a pasty?? ive sat in every end this year and no where else has the problem like the Dolman!! i think they should have adult nappys on the seats for these idiots who ruin the view for whole rows of people!! first half second half injury time its constantly he same!! we had 6 mins of injury time on saturday and half the stadium was out of its seat!!! i know the exits are crap but it just dosent rub!! i don't get it!!

I HATE THE PASTY SQUAD!!!

Thought they where called the The Central Element. :handbags:

I've just looked up the meaning of moron in the dictionary and it reads........

..........."he who books holiday in the middle of May"............ :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I've just looked up the meaning of "moran" in the dictionary and it's just a small town in Texas ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moran,_Texas

They have the cheek to call it a City when only 233 people live there.

On the up side there are 100 women for every 87.5 men

On the down side you would be related to most of them.

It is very much like Plymouth.

As for full-time; anywhere between 30 and 40 minutes (for a game with lots of non-season ticket holders in the Dolman) from the middle of the stand

I'm sorry, but that's just rubbish. I sit in Dolman Block D, about as much in the middle as you can get, and it's ten minutes maximum to get out of the stand at the end of the game if you stay at your seat until the final whistle. I don't hang around to clap the players off the pitch from my seat, but that's easily enough done as you go down the steps.

Agree about it being pointless about trying to get refreshment at half time though, can't be done.

I've just looked up the meaning of moron in the dictionary and it reads........

..........."he who books holiday in the middle of May"............ :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I've just looked up the meaning of "moran" in the dictionary and it's just a small town in Texas ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moran,_Texas

They have the cheek to call it a City when only 233 people live there.

On the up side there are 100 women for every 87.5 men

On the down side you would be related to most of them.

It is very much like Plymouth.

seems like a lovely place to live, though it is a bit concerning when below is probably the only place you can go for a night out?

moranSquareExtM.jpg

anyway, back to the point of the thread............It looks like most people prefer the Chicken Balti pies and NOT pasties! UP YOURS GINSTERS!

anyway, back to the point of the thread............It looks like most people prefer the Chicken Balti pies and NOT pasties! UP YOURS GINSTERS!

My lad likes to get in Dolman early and get a few autographs from the players when they warm up hence I find myself sat looking at the clock 30-45 mins before kick off sometimes :fastasleep:

and at that time the prefferance for Pie or Pasty or Hot dog goes right out the window I can tell E!

because they aint got any ready untill about 15 mins before kick off!

For the record.....Balti

Does that help your original question Anders?

IF I WANT ONE I WAIT TILL HALF TIME OR GO TO THE B.S.E VAN OUTSIDE. I KNOW THEYRE BRILLIANT AND THAT JUST don't BLOCK MY VIEW OF THE ACTUAL THING IVE COME TO WATCH. SOMETIMES I THINK THESE PEOPLE PREFER STANDING IN QUEUE THAN WATCHING FOOTBALL, THATS ALL FOLKS.

Well........ if you wait till half time to get your pasty etc, then you are obviously one of the people who block my view after half time. After all it is impossible to get anything to eat IF you use just the half time interval :noexpression:

Archived